Wendy Confined To Wheelchair; Showing Early Signs of Dementia

Started by M-Rocka, November 22, 2021, 05:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Quote from: ophliyah on November 24, 2021, 10:26:23 AM
exaggerations are happening in here. she never forgot where she was. and she wouldn't stare into space, she's staring at the audience... getting distracted... the way she always has. but have at it gors.

praying for quees legs
!!!
Wendy's show has been a MESS since it started. She'll even tell you that herself.

She's definitely having some health issues, but I seriously doubt it's anything like what's being reported.

She's been absent minded & scatterbrained for years :dead:

Aalumeci.

Quote from: ישראל (Israel) on November 24, 2021, 08:05:12 AM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on November 23, 2021, 05:17:46 PM
Not getting back at someone because they do their job.

Lol

y'all hate this woman for doing her job
well one could argue that the backlash / criticism (and even outright hatred) she receives simply "comes with the territory" of this job .

Someone performing their job as a nurse is way different than someone doing their job as a heartless gossipmonger who built their career off of exposing people and hitting well below the belt .

!!!!! Her job was to be a radio personality. It's just that her personality was trash and evil, so, point still stands.

Aalumeci.

There are literally no exaggerations. Again, "scatterbrained" and aloof are actually quite the understatements. Any ditsy person can be described as such. Sis was slurring her speech, drooling, fainting,  and yes confused and dazed, all of which are symptoms of dementia. Not saying it's GOTTA be dementia, but it's def more than "ADD! Shiny things in the audience!" 

n

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

BRockaBaby

Lol

well one could argue that the backlash / criticism (and even outright hatred) she receives simply "comes with the territory" of this job .

Someone performing their job as a nurse is way different than someone doing their job as a heartless gossipmonger who built their career off of exposing people and hitting well below the belt .

Pretty unfair to simplify this all with "just doing her job !" while ignoring what this job actually entails and the real life consequences and anguish  people faced because of her reporting .

Tell method man that Wendy was just doing her job , and his wife who was crying and hiding in her house with cancer after Wendy went above and beyond with her professional duties lol

One cannot bite into devils food and expect all the calories to just fly right over them. That's not the way it works .

https://youtube.com/watch?v=du1UViOs4Hk

Though the job may be messy to most it's still her job and she's not killing anyone. Idk I just don't get the dramatics tbh. She found a lane in gossip, became the Queen of it, capitalized off it and makes a living off it. Now granted she may hurt a few people along the way but let's be totally honest, she ain't killing anyone. Idk maybe I have tougher skin than most and maybe I look at it as pure entertainment but as a celebrity, being exposed or the topic of discussion for the good and the bad sort of comes with the territory so I guess that's why I don't get the rage against her from some folks sometimes.

shante smith

November 24, 2021, 03:14:29 PM #68 Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 03:28:18 PM by ישראל (Israel)
Quote from: BRockaBaby on November 24, 2021, 02:25:39 PM

Lol

Pretty unfair to simplify this all with "just doing her job !" while ignoring what this job actually entails and the real life consequences and anguish  people faced because of her reporting .

Tell method man that Wendy was just doing her job , and his wife who was crying and hiding in her house with cancer after Wendy went above and beyond with her professional duties lol

One cannot bite into devils food and expect all the calories to just fly right over them. That's not the way it works .

Though the job may be messy to most it's still her job and she's not killing anyone. Idk I just don't get the dramatics tbh. She found a lane in gossip, became the Queen of it, capitalized off it and makes a living off it. Now granted she may hurt a few people along the way but let's be totally honest, she ain't killing anyone. Idk maybe I have tougher skin than most and maybe I look at it as pure entertainment but as a celebrity, being exposed or the topic of discussion for the good and the bad sort of comes with the territory so I guess that's why I don't get the rage against her from some folks sometimes.
so your first  point is basically: as long as somethings not actually killing someone it's not really a huge deal.

I don't think I need to tell you what's wrong with that.

For ur other points  ... If you don't understand why someone who loves to swim in negativity and MESS isn't admired by a lot of people I honestly don't know what to say .

You're not obligated to dislike her yourself and it's completely understandable if you see this as her "doing her job" but to be unaware as to why others may see it differently is what's just a tad unreasonable and unrealistic .

Do a quick YouTube search on YouTube influencer Tasha K. She's pretty much in the same lane as Wendy was in before she got her TV show . There's a lot of hate and negativity surrounding her name .

I personally enjoy Tasha K and understand what she does is a hustle , but I'm not oblivious as to why a lot of people do not like her at all - and many hate her .

I'm reasonable enough to "get" it . Does that make sense ?

Micheal Watson

Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 24, 2021, 11:08:43 AM
Quote from: ophliyah on November 24, 2021, 10:26:23 AM
exaggerations are happening in here. she never forgot where she was. and she wouldn't stare into space, she's staring at the audience... getting distracted... the way she always has. but have at it gors.

praying for quees legs
!!!
Wendy's show has been a MESS since it started. She'll even tell you that herself.

She's definitely having some health issues, but I seriously doubt it's anything like what's being reported.

She's been absent minded & scatterbrained for years :dead:
all signs of early onset dementia

BRockaBaby

Quote from: ישראל (Israel) on November 24, 2021, 03:14:29 PM

Lol

so your first  point is basically: as long as somethings not actually killing someone it's not really a huge deal.

For ur other points  ... If you don't understand why someone who loves to swim in negativity and MESS isn't admired by a lot of people I honestly don't know what to say .

You're not obligated to dislike her yourself and it's completely understandable if you see this as her "doing her job" but to be unaware as to why others may see it differently is what's just a tad unreasonable and unrealistic .

Do a quick YouTube search on YouTube influencer Tasha K. She's pretty much in the same lane as Wendy was in before she got her TV show . There's a lot of hate and negativity surrounding her name .

I personally enjoy Tasha K and understand what she does is a hustle , but I'm not oblivious as to why a lot of people do not like her at all - and many hate her .

m

Hmph

My point is that, as a celebrity, you position yourself to be judged and ridiculed and chastised. So don't cry when it happens. And don't be mad if someone has made a living off of discussing it and making it a topic for people's entertainment. If that's not what you want stay out the public eye. 🤷🏾‍♂️

The fact still remains that Wendy isn't TMZ. She isn't chasing people in airports or harassing people for comments and photos. She takes known or sometimes not as known information and discusses it and shares her opinion about it. If a celebrity cannot take that, then maybe being a celebrity isn't for them.

And furthermore, yes of course I can understand peoples issue with it. But that's a personal problem imhfo

shante smith

November 24, 2021, 09:52:15 PM #71 Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 09:57:46 PM by ישראל (Israel)
Quote from: BRockaBaby on November 24, 2021, 09:40:32 PM
Quote from: ישראל (Israel) on November 24, 2021, 03:14:29 PM

Lol

m

Hmph

My point is that, as a celebrity, you position yourself to be judged and ridiculed and chastised. So don't cry when it happens. And don't be mad if someone has made a living off of discussing it and making it a topic for people's entertainment. If that's not what you want stay out the public eye. 🤷🏾‍♂️

The fact still remains that Wendy isn't TMZ. She isn't chasing people in airports or harassing people for comments and photos. She takes known or sometimes not as known information and discusses it and shares her opinion about it. If a celebrity cannot take that, then maybe being a celebrity isn't for them.

And furthermore, yes of course I can understand peoples issue with it. But that's a personal problem imhfo
i think if method man had a choice between wendy chasing him down for a photo, and revealing that his wife has cancer for gossip and kiis when she was trying hard to hide it,  he would have chosen the former.

what do u think? watch that video i posted for u of him discussing it and tell me

i don't think you're very familiar with wendy's beginnings on radio and how nasty her history is. it's impossible based on what you're saying here and these comparisons you're making in an attempt to minimize the impact of her behavior. lol

and if u can understand people's issue with her then we're kinda done here ...i was under the impression that you somehow didn't based on what u were saying. and of course that's a "personal problem" for them and not you lol that goes without saying luv.

DopeSoul.

I can't stand a loud and wrong gorl

which Wendy has been for years

It's a Ki yet slanderous all at once

Ya kinda know what ur getting with her but I won't argue a girl down who may want her head on a platter n

She capitalized off being messy. N

Thats not really anything to be bragging about

Dr Naomi Campbell

!!!! Not capping for Wendy fucking Williams dmdndndmddndmdmmd
Is everything tf ok at home  :uhh: