I love seeing Brandy’s adlibs get some shine (Queens crew blasts TAOL on set)

Started by b7, November 23, 2021, 10:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

November 27, 2021, 01:21:18 PM #90 Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 01:21:59 PM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
Well.... ;-). Back to my bible I go.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 26, 2021, 09:22:32 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on November 26, 2021, 09:05:55 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 26, 2021, 08:54:11 PM
I find it interesting that a lot you became fans and/or Stan's during this era. Living in this time was very odd for me, everyone around kinda stopped fucking with brandy because of this album. I was stanning by myself lol.
zhbxbxnxnnx

It's funny because she gained a whole new international fan base because of this album 

:plzstop:

She loses some and gains some every era. :kii:
That's very much true. She stopped being for everyone and became a either you love her or you don't type of artist.
!!!!!!!!!!

And im not mad at it. There are pros and cons but i live for the pros

:flamebroiled:

We never know what's coming next

b7

Quote from: RAY7 on November 26, 2021, 10:58:18 PM
I was about 15 during my this era. I feel like I was finally able to understand how ridiculous Brandy is musically and vocally. Before then I was a fan, had liked all her singles and watched Moesha and her movies but I didn't grasp what she does with her harmonies/layers, her runs and her timbre/texture. It's not for kids
:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

b7

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 26, 2021, 11:12:25 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on November 26, 2021, 10:58:18 PM
I was about 15 during my this era. I feel like I was finally able to understand how ridiculous Brandy is musically and vocally. Before then I was a fan, had liked all her singles and watched Moesha and her movies but I didn't grasp what she does with her harmonies/layers, her runs and her timbre/texture. It's not for kids

Its not for kids and I will cut you some slack because of our age difference BUT FM could have TAUGHT you this. But you were of age during Afro so.

Because when I heard the last 30 seconds of HE IS.

I just.

had never.
KING

GODfrodisiac has been tugging me left n damn right, lately. FM's wig might be shaking just a bit on my mantle

b7

BetterAngels

I'm shocked at how many people have an issue with WIS2Y.  I used to wear that song out, especially the remix w/ Usher

Harlem

Ma Lo

BetterAngels

Quote from: Àlákọrí ni bọ̀bọ́ yẹn sẹ́ on November 28, 2021, 06:02:26 AM
Quote from: Harlem on November 28, 2021, 03:28:49 AM
WIS2U should've either been the 1st single or had a better video

I loved that video.

I do too, but I see a lot of people on here all saying the video was so dark.  I just think they have crappy tv's.

RAY7

It was cool or whatever just had nothing to do with the song. It was just Bran being sexy on a bus, in a barbershop, on a corner leaning against a traffic sign etc

Aalumeci.

Aalumeci.

When we think about iconic videos, they aren't the ones that literally just act out the lyrics

WNAR
Single Ladies
etc etc etc