I love seeing Brandy’s adlibs get some shine (Queens crew blasts TAOL on set)

Started by b7, November 23, 2021, 10:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bish

Yesssssss

I appreciate that song so much more now than I did in 2004. Some of her best adlibs ever

….ok.

Quote from: Bish on November 23, 2021, 10:21:46 PM
Yesssssss

I appreciate that song so much more now than I did in 2004. Some of her best adlibs ever
!!!!

she was actually singin her ass off

b7

Quote from: ישראל (Israel) on November 23, 2021, 10:26:01 PM
Yesssssss

!!!!

!!!!!!! To both of these comments omg

I enjoyed it back then but i REALLY do now. It's such a unique song, down to the sample choice. She and Kanye were really deep in their birkin bags

Bish

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on November 23, 2021, 10:37:26 PM
Yesssssss

!!!!

I enjoyed it back then but i REALLY do now. It's such a unique song, down to the sample choice. She and Kanye were really deep in their birkin bags
This is my go-to song when I just want to hear Brandy's voice and I don't want to overthink what song to play. It represents her artistry so well.

What song does it sample?

Harlem

I remember feeling like this video gave BUDGET back in 04... this video & song alone had me ready af for the Afro era... Dave Meyers>>>>>

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on November 23, 2021, 10:37:26 PM
Yesssssss

!!!!

!!!!
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Ma Lo

I really love this song. I like to hear her hit every note. I remember when it dropped on her website I expected it to be a lot bigger than what it was in terms of charts. 

Harlem

I still need Brandy to officially drop the single/video version with the extra strings in the intro and throughout the song

Annie

I really really love this song! I love the beat and the adlibs. 

I can imagine it was a bit of a struggle to sing live because there are so many layers (maybe one of the reasons that Bran didn't like it as much)z 

/.\

Zankou.

One of her best singles imo