Billboard Drops Their List Of The Top 10 Greatest Hot 100 Artists Of All Time

Started by Freemala Harris, November 24, 2021, 04:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Justaway_

Quote from: Àlákọrí ni bọ̀bọ́ yẹn sẹ́ on November 24, 2021, 04:15:22 PM
Beyoncé is too black for them they starting to not use which makes me love her more tbh  her music will eventually become too controversial and pro black for billboard.

#

TogetherAgain

Cartierline

Quote from: Justaway_ on November 24, 2021, 05:21:32 PM
Beyoncé is too black for them they starting to not use which makes me love her more tbh  her music will eventually become too controversial and pro black for billboard.

#
fjfdhjhd

Cartierline

Yeah there's a reason why Bey ain't in the top 10 and it's not that

Ulysses

STUNNA GOD

g

Andthecategoryis...

How the Jacksons birthed a family full of stars and two legends/icons is beyond me. NONE of those top 4 are better artist than the remaining six but we know how white privilege works...they love to run up that Billboard.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

Quote from: Cartierline on November 24, 2021, 05:30:48 PM
Yeah there's a reason why Bey ain't in the top 10 and it's not that
yea she's lazy and refuses to properly promote her tea

Literally been sabotaging singles for 8 years now Drunk In Love was the last one that got a proper push & it reflects in the chart performance

Side note... not Rih still in the top 10 with 5 years MIA  :plzstop: