I Need Black People to Let this SHIT Go

Started by JCJ 🪐, November 24, 2021, 10:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCJ 🪐

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

….ok.

my grandma made them like one time for us and decided to leave em down in north carolina once she figured out we weren't havin it

sffssfsf

JCJ 🪐

Sadly, I ate them as a child until I knew better.

….ok.

but at the same time some gorls will give a OMG YUCK! mess at chitterlings but will gladly pop a fast food "chicken" nugget in their mouth

sfnsnfsnfnsfnsfnsfsfnns

they literally throw anything into those "chicken" nuggets....random cartilage, peeled back penis skin, used condoms etc. then a whole bunch of random additives ....and it tastes like it.  :x

i think the fact that ppl actually know what chitterlings are is what makes them cringe.
but if they took time to learn what's in other "chicken" products they're eating they may be surprised to discover chitterlings are the more pure/clean option

RAY7

It's the smell. I remember growing up seeing that big red bucket around certain holidays and smelling the odor :melmel: even without knowing what it was they could not convince me to try it, and it looks gross 

Eh...

Lol I need black people to let go that this is a black meal... we are not the only race who eat this and y'all done let this whole "slave food" mentality clog up your mind but will go overseas and try a roach and call yourself cultured
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Dr Naomi Campbell

Mdmdmmddmdmdmd dndndnjdjd who's eating roaches