Normani’s Stans Are Dragging Her On Twitter; Is Trending

Started by JCJ 🪐, November 24, 2021, 11:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCJ 🪐

She had a live on Tik Tok that wasn't actually "live" but was prerecorded. And she didn't tease or talk about any new music. Now her fans are losing it

whatever

Yeah she's lazy....she won't make it...

was rooting for her but she has to engage more...

STUNNA GOD

Annie

/.\

Ma Lo

Normani walk around like she's a queen when she don't even put in the work. Wild Side was amazing but what's next sis? Give us something. 

Gilgamesh.

CHOKE

Ulysses

how u let him cheat

yea i get why theyre pissed about the promo

but also, faggots get a life

you only talk to us when !

um, shes not y'all homegirl  :uhh:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Gilgamesh.

Oph these are STANS and most of them are teens, they literally have nothing better to do lol.

how u let him cheat

i know bby, thats why im saying they should find something better to do. there this new level of entitlement thats weird & not ok.

it's prob the white ones.

….ok.

November 25, 2021, 09:33:49 AM #13 Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 09:36:13 AM by nazi's nightmare ✊🏾 ✡
i think that social media presence/interaction has become so much of the norm that fans (especially much younger ones who really didn't grow up in or experience the era of celebs having more distance from their fans) are genuinely disappointed and even understandably confused when their fav doesn't really participate in that

it's really all they know so i can't blame them too much.

and it makes sense considering that people say normani kinda gives that old school "appear when i need yall to support and go back into hiding" tea. constant interaction  has become part of the game these days - just as much as keeping up your appearance/image. it's now an expectation

how u let him cheat

the whole"you don't talk to us" wouldn't even be a discussion if she was out there performing and promoting

cuz she isn't the only artist doing that today