Buy The Stars✨

We can tell cause her music isn't that good 

DopeSoul.

It shows tbh

her music sucks 

her music was better before she blew up 

Dr Naomi Campbell

b7

sdddfff the pressure of being famous and a label having hundreds of people with opinions can be tough for someone that's used to just recording, pressing the upload button and punching downstairs to play video games. :dead:

It's a LOT, i can only imagine.

:omf:

FRANCE

Planet Her is one of the best albums this year. Near flawless for me. 8 grammy nominated self. Her rise to mainstream superstardom was pretty fast. I like her honesty here. It must be a lot. Some ppl can be workaholics like Beyonce and some ppl gotta take the next plane out like Farrah. 

ReVon

Quote from: FRANCE on November 25, 2021, 03:45:37 AM
Planet Her is one of the best albums this year. Near flawless for me. 8 grammy nominated self. Her rise to mainstream superstardom was pretty fast. I like her honesty here. It must be a lot. Some ppl can be workaholics like Beyonce and some ppl gotta take the next plane out like Farrah.

THIS SHIT MADE ME COUGH UP A LUNG

:kii: :kii: :dead: :dead:

Ma Lo

TruMusicBruce

This is EVERYONE's reality. Celebrities kill me complaining about things that normal people go through everyday. Imagine working for a few years and then having the freedom to invest wisely and do what you want to. She has that freedom. Every entrepreneur has to do things to sell their product. They have to package whatever they are selling in a way to appeal to their consumer. Every employee has to do things that they do not agree with or don't wont to do. Most folks never have the freedom to truly walk away because they are not compensated accordingly. Celebrities complain because they also want the money and lifestyle while doing whatever they want to do. That doesn't make any sense.

Ulysses

That's what helps keep you famous and selling records you dumb bitch.