Customers with prepaid Boston Market Thanksgiving orders find doors shut

Started by finish ha., November 26, 2021, 07:58:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

finish ha.

'Sorry!' Customers with prepaid Thanksgiving meal orders find doors shut at Boston Market in Rancho Cucamonga

Customers who showed up at Boston Market on Foothill Boulevard in Rancho Cucamonga to pick up their prepaid meals on a blustery Thanksgiving morning were in for a shock.

The doors to the restaurant were closed. A sign outside read: "No employees showing up today... we are unable to fulfill the orders! We are sorry!"

Boston Market is investigating why that happened, company spokesman Slaton Smith said in a statement.

"We are in the process of refunding the Thanksgiving order(s) of every guest impacted by our Rancho Cucamonga location. We sincerely apologize to every guest who placed an order and came to the restaurant today," he wrote.

A sign outside a Boston Market in Rancho Cucamonga on Thursday, Nov. 25 announces the restaurant is closed, and that Thanksgiving orders will be unfulfilled. Boston Market says it will refund customers and is investigating what happened.

Rancho Cucamonga resident Joseph Amato called the situation "pretty disappointing." He preordered his meal last week and came to the store at 9:45 a.m. Thursday to pick it up.

"No email, nothing about anything," Amato said. "And there's food sitting in there, food sitting in the truck on the side, just waiting to see if someone shows up. Now it's just everyone out here without food.

"I was really hoping to take it easy this Thanksgiving, not have to make a whole dinner for the family," he said. "Now I have to find a Plan B."

https://www.pe.com/2021/11/25/sorry-customers-with-prepaid-thanksgiving-meal-orders-find-doors-shut-at-boston-market-in-rancho-cucamonga/
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Aalumeci.

Ok Coco seizing the opportunity :kii:

finish ha.

Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

how u let him cheat

vvccvvvcvcccv thats what tf they get

boston market for thanksgiving?

YUCK
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

finish ha.

TruMusicBruce

The employees don't care. How many restaurants at the same pay point are hiring? Thousands!

how u let him cheat

Quote from: TruMusicBruce on November 26, 2021, 12:41:41 PM
The employees don't care. How many restaurants at the same pay point are hiring? Thousands!

but nah

these FAGS knew they were scheduled. keep it a buck and TELL the gors u won't be there. don't just ghost the day of.

scary selves
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

b7

BrandonBranlee

That's what I had for Thanksgiving. Their chicken is good. It's by far the biggest day of the year for them so I would hope their workers make double time on that day. It's way more than double as busy as a normal day. 

b7

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on November 26, 2021, 07:07:38 PM
That's what I had for Thanksgiving. Their chicken is good. It's by far the biggest day of the year for them so I would hope their workers make double time on that day. It's way more than double as busy as a normal day.
You would think they pay em double smh they probably don't

finish ha.

i feel bad for the families who showed up expecting to grab a meal that boston market said they'd have prepared for them. a horrible way to start what is supposed to be a relaxing, stress free day.

but at the same time they shouldn't even be open on thanksgiving to begin with

let those people spend time with their families. it's such a family oriented holiday.
and give them paid time off for the day.

people tend to act out when they feel mistreated by whom they work for. i can guarantee you those employees were like "fuck this place im spending time with my family today. im calling out."

and i support it 100%. not all protests have picket signs .

i didn't support any open businesses on thanksgiving day at all. not one order placed, not one item purchased.

im fortunate enough to have both thanksgiving and the day after thanksgiving off...not saying everyone should get both days..maybe two days is pushing it...but at the very least thanksgiving itself.