Tami on THE REAL discussing her frail ass frame

Started by Vonc2002, November 27, 2021, 02:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

finish ha.

November 27, 2021, 02:40:15 PM #1 Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 02:42:43 PM by Lady of Lithuania
she looks scarily thin now . like im almost uncomfortable looking at her

glad realizes there's something is wrong and hope she gets better

very interesting that shes going through this phase after her stint on reality tv. youd expect someone to be going thru mess like this when they're in front of cameras with a bunch of shady bitches every week lol. she's kinda been relatively relaxed with her youtube shows, etc.

or is she still on reality tv and i just dont know? i dont follow her like that
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

finish ha.

nvm. watching more...she's explaining the situation/ history

not her saying she would love to lose 20 more pounds  :'(
the GASP from loni and adrienne when she said that

thats so sad that she knows something is wrong with her thinking but she can't fix it.
what a horrible place to be in
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Ma Lo

I used to resent Evelyn for saying she's starting to look like a crackhead. 

Young

Scott.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

November 27, 2021, 03:49:27 PM #6 Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 03:50:54 PM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
Quote from: Lady of Lithuania on November 27, 2021, 02:40:15 PM

very interesting that shes going through this phase after her stint on reality tv. youd expect someone to be going thru mess like this when they're in front of cameras with a bunch of shady bitches every week lol. she's kinda been relatively relaxed with her youtube shows, etc.

she's back on television. Well a web series, she's reunited with her real world cast; and this was brought up in the first episode.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

DopeSoul.

Quote from: Àlákọrí ni bọ̀bọ́ yẹn sẹ́ on November 27, 2021, 02:55:08 PM
I used to resent Evelyn for saying she's starting to look like a crackhead.
GGGHVVBB

Why?

I like tami but they both were throwing low blows

All bets were fucking of

:letsmessfag:

RedOctober

Adrienne stopped her right in the middle of revealing something. This show is the pits. 

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

finish ha.

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 27, 2021, 03:49:27 PM
Quote from: Lady of Lithuania on November 27, 2021, 02:40:15 PM

she's back on television. Well a web series, she's reunited with her real world cast; and this was brought up in the first episode.

makes sense

JCJ 🪐

This is sad. Hope she gets the help she needs.
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Vonc2002

This episode of the real world was pretty good

Ma Lo