Started by Vonc2002, November 27, 2021, 02:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Lady of Lithuania on November 27, 2021, 02:40:15 PM
she looks scarily thin now . like im almost uncomfortable looking at her
!!

She looks so frail

Gilgamesh.

November 27, 2021, 05:42:28 PM #18 Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 06:28:58 PM by Gilgamesh.
Tami has had a hard life. It explains a lot of her behaviour on BBW.

Ma Lo

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 27, 2021, 04:50:39 PM
This episode of the real world was pretty good

i just randomly watched today when it popped up in my youtube mess

never watched the original but yea i enjoyed it

justice for the black dude tami and becky BOOTED out the house

:bvy:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Vonc2002

Quote from: ophliyah on November 27, 2021, 07:21:55 PM

Yea tbh they really blew that outta proportion and his life was forever changed after that.  I always hated tami for that tbh. She gave her reaction context yrs later but based on what he and WE knew then,  it wasn't right
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Oh she got a review too

Lemme see what this crackhead gots ta say

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 27, 2021, 07:45:06 PM
Quote from: ophliyah on November 27, 2021, 07:21:55 PM

Yea tbh they really blew that outta proportion and his life was forever changed after that.  I always hated tami for that tbh. She gave her reaction context yrs later but based on what he and WE knew then,  it wasn't right

!!!!!!

i was like sis  :uhh:

yall was literally CACKLING

i can genuinely understand how king was confused like, WHEN did it turn?

how u let him cheat

bnmvnbvcbvcbvcbvcnbmvnbcmnbvnbv @ him watching it back and still CACKLING

he didn't tf care and came for a damn apology

Vonc2002

Quote from: ophliyah on November 27, 2021, 08:02:35 PM

He was being spiteful at that point tbh. He couldve humbled himself a bit.  She had just told what was really happening for her then and he wanted to make a point and stand in what he said,  but after being given the context, he shouldve responded differently

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 27, 2021, 08:13:47 PM

He was being spiteful at that point tbh. He couldve humbled himself a bit.  She had just told what was really happening for her then and he wanted to make a point and stand in what he said,  but after being given the context, he shouldve responded differently
i can see that point, but honestly i also kinda get why he stood in it a bit. cause tami clearly isn't going to apologize (well it seems that way at this point) even AFTER she already admitted to knowing how this affected his entire career. and he didn't know her mess at the time. so i think he's still kinda pissed and like bitch fuck you a bit. you stalled my mess out and now you all over the tv screen. i get it, tbh

i think if she would've admitted that she blew it out of proportion and apologize, he might've been a bit more chill about it all

also messs @ production making that the FIRST mess they dicsussed

:plzstop:

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: ophliyah on November 27, 2021, 08:22:19 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 27, 2021, 08:13:47 PM

i can see that point, but honestly i also kinda get why he stood in it a bit. cause tami clearly isn't going to apologize (well it seems that way at this point) even AFTER she already admitted to knowing how this affected his entire career. and he didn't know her mess at the time. so i think he's still kinda pissed and like bitch fuck you a bit. you stalled my mess out and now you all over the tv screen. i get it, tbh

i think if she would've admitted that she blew it out of proportion and apologize, he might've been a bit more chill about it all

also messs @ production making that the FIRST mess they dicsussed

:plzstop:
Watch tami's video.  They edited alot out and I believe what shes saying. Tami has been alot of shit over the yrs but I've never known her to lie. I think he just wanted to be an asshole a lil bit. Maybe he didn't think that they would so readily offer up an apology and he isnt ready to let the shit go because of how long he's been holding on to it or sumn. Even If she hadn't given him an apology, I thought it was weird for a grown man to still be giggling about this shit after she's just provided u with all this back story.  I side eyed him for that