People like this exist

Started by Dr Naomi Campbell, November 27, 2021, 08:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Naomi Campbell

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

how u let him cheat

bvmbvbvbmnvbnvmnvb saying sha'carri is trans and thinking lil nas x was serious about the pregnancy mess

:plzstop:

these girls really are SICK in the head

finish ha.

Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Dr Naomi Campbell

November 27, 2021, 08:17:27 PM #4 Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 08:18:55 PM by Naomi’s cheekbones

Bsbdbdndn  :uhh:

QuoteVICTORIA'S SECRET EXPOSED-ALL T GENDERS deceiving you. MTF=male to female. Why do you think they call it Victoria's Secret? It's because the secret is they were all born with MALE DNA. y'all waking up yet? Straight waistlines, broad shoulders, masculine faces and body frames, ring fingers longer than index. I could go on and on. And YES your beloved ex Patriot Brady is INDEED T GENDERED as well. Brady was born with female DNA. Notice the difference between Brady's waist and Giselle's. CLEAR difference. Those who have eyes to see and wish to see, they will. Truth Is always in plain sight. They aren't even really hiding this stuff. Don't  worry for those that don't believe the truths coming from me, these things will all be revealed into the public by these very same people very soon. You have been lied to about everything in Hollywood. It's all one big deception 💪🏾 If you guys have any of these fake angels on your walls or the magazine collection, I suggest you burn them immediately. Many of you dudes have been fantasizing over MEN and didn't even know it 😂 Stay Woke.

:disgusted:

Freemala Harris

November 27, 2021, 08:23:58 PM #5 Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 08:24:26 PM by Freemala Harris
Rebel! Free thinker! Against the grain!

The pandemic really exposed the narcs and nutcases

how u let him cheat

mnvghmfhgfgmfmgfmgfghfhjgmfc cvxcccccccccc c

not naomi being trans. these conspiracies

is it pons

DopeSoul.