the way the elephant kicks this man around like a golf ball

Started by ….ok., December 04, 2021, 02:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

….ok.

December 04, 2021, 05:15:04 PM #16 Last Edit: December 04, 2021, 05:17:18 PM by Southside of Israel
Quote from: .fuckdemkids on December 04, 2021, 05:11:01 PM
they shot sis 86 times :uhh:
horrible ending to a horrible story

stolen from her home in africa as a bvy ....abused and chained for people's entertainment for her entire life

and then shot down when she finally snapped and tried to make a run for it.

the circus needs to be canceled

como la whore

never understood people who try and train or tame wild animals  :uhh:

it's so damn weird

same with people who keep snakes as pets

they're not cuddly. they will never see you as a friend.
:disgusted:

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Southside of Israel on December 04, 2021, 05:15:04 PM

stolen from her home in africa as a bvy ....abused and chained for people's entertainment for her entire life

It is, in the USA. I went to the very last one they had in my city, a couple years ago.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: como la whore on December 04, 2021, 05:22:49 PM

it's so damn weird

i mean its possible to train them.  the trainers know they are taking a risk.  they know that simba nayla and rafiki can turn on them at any moment. 

it is sad tho cause most trainers do just love animals .. like the one who was killed at sea world by the whale.  that documentary on netflix was really good

….ok.

Quote from: L0NZ. on December 04, 2021, 05:28:36 PM
Quote from: Southside of Israel on December 04, 2021, 05:15:04 PM

It is, in the USA. I went to the very last one they had in my city, a couple years ago.
i was just about to ask, how is this shit still fuckin legal? :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

them WHIPPING those elephants into submission n mess

como la whore

Quote from: Troye on December 04, 2021, 05:38:41 PM
Quote from: como la whore on December 04, 2021, 05:22:49 PM

it's so damn weird

i mean its possible to train them.  the trainers know they are taking a risk.  they know that simba nayla and rafiki can turn on them at any moment. 

it is sad tho cause most trainers do just love animals .. like the one who was killed at sea world by the whale.  that documentary on netflix was really good

well yeah.

you can train them 24/7 but they will always have their wild instincts. there IS always a chance they will turn on you.
I just feel like we should leave animals in the wild where they belong. ESPECIALLY those whales at sea world. they belong in the ocean. not a goddamn tank for public viewing  :uhh:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Lady of Lithuania on December 04, 2021, 03:02:04 PM
he had it coming
damns cokehead

QuoteCampbell was crushed to death on August 20, 1994, at the Neal S. Blaisdell Center in Honolulu, Hawaii, after attempting to save fellow co-worker Dallas Beckwith from the performing elephant Tyke, who had run amok. This is the same elephant that, according to USDA and Canadian law enforcement documents, while performing with Tarzan Zerbini Circus, was involved when "The elephant handler was observed beating the elephant in public to the point [where] the elephant was screaming and bending down on three legs to avoid being hit. Even when the handler walked by the elephant after this, the elephant screamed and veered away, demonstrating fear from his presence."

Allen Campbell's autopsy revealed that he had cocaine in his system, which he had obtained from another animal trainer friend of his also in the circus as well as alcohol at the time of his death. Officials at the Denver Zoo confirm that Campbell was the subject of complaints in the late 1980s that he abused zoo elephants while running an elephant and camel ride concession in Denver.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_Campbell

Tyke was ready to RISE tf up

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Lady of Lithuania on December 04, 2021, 05:15:04 PM

This parallel to Black people  :uhh:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Lady of Lithuania on December 04, 2021, 03:02:04 PM
he had it coming
damns cokehead

QuoteCampbell was crushed to death on August 20, 1994, at the Neal S. Blaisdell Center in Honolulu, Hawaii, after attempting to save fellow co-worker Dallas Beckwith from the performing elephant Tyke, who had run amok. This is the same elephant that, according to USDA and Canadian law enforcement documents, while performing with Tarzan Zerbini Circus, was involved when "The elephant handler was observed beating the elephant in public to the point [where] the elephant was screaming and bending down on three legs to avoid being hit. Even when the handler walked by the elephant after this, the elephant screamed and veered away, demonstrating fear from his presence."

Allen Campbell's autopsy revealed that he had cocaine in his system, which he had obtained from another animal trainer friend of his also in the circus as well as alcohol at the time of his death. Officials at the Denver Zoo confirm that Campbell was the subject of complaints in the late 1980s that he abused zoo elephants while running an elephant and camel ride concession in Denver.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_Campbell
Damn. Kelly got her REVENGE huh?
:scrumptious:

….ok.

Quote from: Kalifornia. on December 06, 2021, 01:40:00 PM
Quote from: Lady of Lithuania on December 04, 2021, 05:15:04 PM

This parallel to Black people  :uhh:
i noticed the cringey parallels too