Started by Seven, January 27, 2022, 09:36:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seven

According to silentbx

Today @ 3:30 PM pacific, 6:30 eastern

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Young

BrandonBranlee

That's the NFC Championship game! The winning team goes to the superbowl. I'm hype! 

long-timeTheRoofFan

Young

BrandonBranlee

Isn't her only other nationally televised national anthem the NFL All Star Game? This late season NFL Queen! 

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on January 27, 2022, 11:18:25 AM
Isn't her only other nationally televised national anthem the NFL All Star Game? This late season NFL Queen!

Hopefully they are getting her ready for her super bowl half time show Next Year.

I think Brandy and Monica could really give a half time show after the vs battle results

BrandonBranlee

January 27, 2022, 11:29:15 AM #11 Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 11:29:40 AM by BrandonBranlee
Quote from: long-timeNastyGirl on January 27, 2022, 11:21:41 AM

Hopefully they are getting her ready for her super bowl half time show Next Year.

I think Brandy and Monica could really give a half time show after the vs battle results

Sorry but I disagree about the half time show. She doesn't have the kind of hits required for that. You can give a good show and still get skewered like Justin did a few years back. She should stick to the anthem or maybe an ensemble like this years featuring Mary would work.

DopeSoul.

u want Brandy to do everything n

Her doing the halftime show makes like zero sense

Harlem

Yeah I don't care for her doing a halftime show but I do want her to get acknowledged at the AMAs, VMAs, Billboard or the actual BET Awards and do a medley of her hits the proper way

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: DopeSoul. on January 27, 2022, 11:34:00 AM

u want Brandy to do everything n

Her doing the halftime show makes like zero sense

Nxnfnfnggmmgmgmgmgmbmbmbmbmbblbl