Author Topic: Chloe Previews 3 Songs From Her Album; Asks Fans to Choose 3rd Single  (Read 994 times)

FRANCE

• Senior Star
Kinda crazy how she mentioned she recorded about 100 songs and these are the best ones she could come up with. Chloe x Halle's music is so much better.

Ulysses
  • Senior Star
The Nobodies are PISSED 

Annie

• Senior Star
    • Brandy Norwood Tumblr
Kinda crazy how she mentioned she recorded about 100 songs and these are the best ones she could come up with. Chloe x Halle's music is so much better.

Is Bey still involved? At all?

Or do they trust this is what a younger generation wants?

Amazing

• Senior Star
All three slay

....she finna end norman with ease it seems
Can’t end something that never started

Let’s not have Chloe get dragged the usual gorls who dragged her are actually liking the songs don’t ruin a good thing  :uhh:

Yeah. He better watch his mouth.
 :trannyjblige:

JCJ

• Senior Star
Surprise! Slide my panties to the….side

"Doja Cat’s majestic Coachella show is proof positive that getting out of music is the last thing this genre-skipping, near-perfect pop star should be doing." - The Independent

Nonchalantboi

• Senior Star

Is Bey still involved? At all?

Or do they trust this is what a younger generation wants?

She says in a one of the interviews Bey listen to it along with her sister and they liked the songs! Clearly these songs are for her generation they don’t no deep meaningful songs they just want catchy microwave hits so that’s what they clearly doing!
Have they sent Treat Me to radio? I know she’s filming another movie but they could let her perform it at the BBA 🤷🏾‍♂️ 

🔥🔥🔥

DopeSoul.
  • Senior Star
!

The way she’s regressing…

Cartierline

• Senior Star
!

The way she’s regressing…

Cartierline

• Senior Star
I was just listening to CxH’s music and the way the mess shits on anything we’ve heard from Hoë :unsure:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 11:20:19 AM by Cartierline »

Ulysses
  • Senior Star
The Nobodies are losing it 

whatever

• Senior Star
All three slay

....she finna end norman with ease it seems

Not quite. Norm' bout to storm thru for another summer smash. Have Him Back >>>

This hit  :flamebroiled:

Georgina Sparks

• Senior Star
Surprise >>>

overall, I like these. They sound good… but they’re kinda basic.

:dead:

Georgina Sparks

• Senior Star
I was just listening to CxH’s music and the way the mess shits on anything we’ve heard from Hoë :unsure:

Georgina Sparks

• Senior Star
CxH had a SOUND…. These Höe snippets sound good but they have no personality nor genuinely stand out
« Last Edit: May 22, 2022, 01:45:22 PM by Georgina Sparks »

JCJ

• Senior Star
She’s trying to be trendy and losing some of her identity in the process. I think there’s a middle ground though that she hasn’t tapped into yet

"Doja Cat’s majestic Coachella show is proof positive that getting out of music is the last thing this genre-skipping, near-perfect pop star should be doing." - The Independent