Tiffany Richardson (ANTM Cycle 4) Interviews w/ Oliver Twixt; Calls Tyra Fake

Started by M-Rocka, May 20, 2022, 10:24:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

ffffffffffffffftftttttffftttfttgttttttggggggggggg

Tyra: I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE YELLED AT A GIRL LIKE THIS!! WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU!! HOW DARE YOU!!  :fuming:

Buy The Stars✨

they all call her fake 20 years later.  they wouldnt even have a platform without tyra.  

DopeSoul.

….ok.

the story is already making more sense now that she revealed that her grandmother was the one who really pushed her to do the show

the way the story was presented originally you'd think that tiffany wanted to do this and her grandmother sacrificed everything to support her dreams

and i can honestly see why tiffany got annoyed with this guy talking about "you're a pop culture icon!!!  :-o :-o "

when she's getting no money or opportunities from the video of her being screamed at circling the internet

sfnsfnsnsfnsfnsfnsfn nothing "iconic" about that . i totally agree with her
at least she's not delusional and feeding off a false sense of internet clout that literally adds no value to her life

her attitude is a bit stank though. sffssf but she's real

Kaeli.

I need him to interview Angry Queen Brandy

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Yea,  she is real and hasn't changed much. It was good to catch up with was she's been doing lately. She looks happy! Damn i didn't even remember she was onthe same season as Eva ana Yaya. I need to rewatch that. 
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Aalumeci.

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on May 21, 2022, 03:11:44 PM
Yea,  she is real and hasn't changed much. It was good to catch up with was she's been doing lately. She looks happy! Damn i didn't even remember she was onthe same season as Eva ana Yaya. I need to rewatch that.

She wasn't, I think she auditioned but didn't make it, but came back for Cycle 4

Aalumeci.

While watching, I noticed how she could barely remember certain people and events, and came across this comment which made a lot of sense

"anyhow, her not remembering hardly any of the contestants is probably due to the trauma of being embarrassed in front of the world in the whole "we were rooting for you" gate... it's true that traumatic memories are not recycled and can be lost forever as a protective response from the victim. She's probably lived her whole life (post show) with people saying that line to her in the streets, at restaurants, in stores, etc, could you imagine how humiliating that could be, being berated infront of the world, and then being made into memes and mocked because of it? It may not be that deep, but it may just be that deep too!"

Aalumeci.

Her description of her Tyra experience was fair. She called her a fake ass bitch for something personal that was done to her, but she was giving Tyra props throughout the whole interview

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: L0NZ. on May 21, 2022, 03:31:52 PM
Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on May 21, 2022, 03:11:44 PM

She wasn't, I think she auditioned but didn't make it, but came back for Cycle 4
Thank you! I was confused asf when she talked about them.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius