Started by shante smith, June 20, 2022, 07:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

i mean... they could have kept the candy

but what was he supposed to get?
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Aalumeci.

Eh, I'm sure this was just an anniversary type gift from his coworkers and not some mess from the CEO. Tanya and Carl chipped in to help him celebrate his 27th year. I like his energy but this is out of context 

DopeSoul.

Im sorry but not some Reeses and pens 

if u gon gift someone GIFT them 

somebody couldn't have grown a gift card in the bag ?

Kaeli.

Cowboy Nine

fdasjfldhjkslfnakjdfn;kfdjnfd

not this leftover halloween candy

this is sick

shante smith

June 21, 2022, 02:23:31 AM #6 Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 02:24:08 AM by break minha alma 🙅🏾
Quote from: L0NZ. on June 21, 2022, 12:11:36 AM
Eh, I'm sure this was just an anniversary type gift from his coworkers and not some mess from the CEO. Tanya and Carl chipped in to help him celebrate his 27th year. I like his energy but this is out of context
well he's referring to "loyalty" and "the company" so this had to come from management.

Management ultimately represents the company as very few people on the "frontline" have direct contact with CEOs of large corporations dnndndnd

So I don't think it's out of context . Just as he said, it was a reward from his job for his loyalty .

Buy The Stars✨

shante smith

June 21, 2022, 02:33:55 AM #8 Last Edit: June 21, 2022, 02:34:50 AM by break minha alma 🙅🏾
A lot of people are upset with him being happy with his reward and think he should "want more" in general - not only from the reward but from his job choice overall.  but i think that's unfair

We don't know his story in full . Maybe he has mental challenges and this is the only type of place he can work

Maybe he has a serious criminal record and they overlooked that and gave him an opportunity anyway .

We don't know why he's so grateful . But it's Amazing how some people are looking at him sideways instead of the company fnnfnf

ophmani

DopeSoul.

CHOKE

BetterAngels

Quote from: plan_b on June 21, 2022, 05:19:31 AM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on June 21, 2022, 02:24:40 AM
i mean what is he supposed to get?

still waiting for an answer on this

Um, well the company I work for, for your 20th anniversary, you get an all expense paid trip for 2 (including airfare) to one of the Hard Rock Resorts (Hollywood, Puerto Rico or the DR) for 4 days/ 3 nights plus $500 in spending money.  For 25 years, it's even more.  Maybe because it's an odd year (27) they don't give a major gift until you reach 30, but I hope he's gotten more than candy over all these years.

ophmani

Quote from: BetterAngels on June 21, 2022, 05:32:27 AM
Quote from: plan_b on June 21, 2022, 05:19:31 AM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on June 21, 2022, 02:24:40 AM
i mean what is he supposed to get?

still waiting for an answer on this

Um, well the company I work for, for your 20th anniversary, you get an all expense paid trip for 2 (including airfare) to one of the Hard Rock Resorts (Hollywood, Puerto Rico or the DR) for 4 days/ 3 nights plus $500 in spending money.  For 25 years, it's even more.  Maybe because it's an odd year (27) they don't give a major gift until you reach 30, but I hope he's gotten more than candy over all these years.

i mean that's super cute

but companies are under no obligation, imo. i don't expect shit from them. if i get something cool. but as long as i'm being compensated fairly for me work, they don't owe me nothin else.

CHOKE

Benefits is all I care bout 
Keep the pound cake and gift cards