Nas X and NBA Youngboy new song FLOPS everywhere.

Started by PRESSED, June 28, 2022, 03:07:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PRESSED

June 28, 2022, 03:07:00 PM Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 03:07:33 PM by PRESSED

DAY 1
:

the last 3 updates and the current one from today being 3

FUCK BET huh?

the gays did NOT show up for this.
I'm not here for friends.

Ulysses

Awwwww poor Lil Fruit X. Now the gimmicks aren't even working. It was a cute lil run he had 

Justice Jackson

Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

CHOKE

Quing got bold and the girls kinda showed ha what's what

finish ha.

Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

finish ha.

June 28, 2022, 03:33:43 PM #6 Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 03:34:51 PM by break minha alma 🙅🏾
i luv nas and actually think he has a point with a lot of what he said and how he feels tbh

but to me it started to cross the line between stating ur grievances and pulling a stunt for clicks and views

I know two things can exist at the same time butI'm to the point where I almost am unsure of what's what with him.
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

CHOKE

Amsmdmdmmdmdmrmfmdmdmd

Like am sor Quing, u ain gon get me to say fuck a network I was raised on and gave me some of my faves

Silly self

PRESSED

Quite pleased this fags plans were foiled.

About time something put a stop to his arrogance

Fully expecting him to blame this on homophobia
I'm not here for friends.

Cowgirl

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: The Scarlet Choke on June 28, 2022, 03:35:45 PM
Amsmdmdmmdmdmrmfmdmdmd

Like am sor Quing, u ain gon get me to say fuck a network I was raised on and gave me some of my faves

Silly self

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Cowgirl

Quote from: break minha alma 🙅🏾 on June 28, 2022, 03:33:43 PM
i luv nas and actually think he has a point with a lot of what he said and how he feels tbh

but to me it started to cross the line between stating ur grievances and pulling a stunt for clicks and views

I know two things can exist at the same time butI'm to the point where I almost am unsure of what's what with him.
!!!

Drogon

bby ddy

Too many gimmicks, not enough talent.

the people aren't moved