Billboard: ‘Full Moon’ 20 Years Later With Brandy

Started by Freemala Harris, June 28, 2022, 04:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iheart4everbrandy

Great interview!!! Now show us something with this New Moon!!

hewritez

this was a great read. I've never heard her talk at such length and with such depth about the album.  :flamebroiled:

hewritez

I loved that she referenced Aaliyah and Tim with "Anybody" cause that was the exact vibe I got when I first heard.
great interview. t4p

Cartierline

This was a good read.

With the way she gushes about FM, you can tell it's her favourite album of hers.

Rxxf

NSN actually peaked at #2. 

But debuted at #3. 

They got that wrong.
BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

Aalumeci.

Quote from: hewritez on June 28, 2022, 05:38:42 PM
I loved that she referenced Aaliyah and Tim with "Anybody" cause that was the exact vibe I got when I first heard.
great interview. t4p

It makes so much sense now

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Cartierline on June 28, 2022, 06:00:24 PM
This was a good read.

With the way she gushes about FM, you can tell it's her favourite album of hers.

PUURRRrr

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalumeci.

its something bout that one piece of hair that makes that photo pop

M-Rocka

1979 my ass. This girl is really 200 years old. Eternally youthful self. :stressed:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

T4P! This was nice. I didn't wanna stop reading. It ended kinda abruptly too.  I hope she attempts to do a few Genre- Bending bops for the next album. 

I love that the album has been profiled a lot this year. Hope it inspire some youngins to give it a spin.

It was cool of her to spotlight "Anybody" , i am in the minority of never understanding the Timbo/Aaliyah comparison's lol.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Micheal Watson