tyra was definitely fuming at tiffany

Started by ….ok., June 28, 2022, 07:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

….ok.

June 28, 2022, 07:56:51 PM Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 08:01:52 PM by break minha alma 🙅🏾
i was watching ANTM over the wknd

and when i watched the full episode of the meltdown mess

i realized/remembered that tyra sent TWO of them home that night

while the judges were deliberating, they told tyra it was time to do something to SHAKE up the contestants
because it seemed like a lot of them weren't pushing hard enough

so tyra eliminating TWO people was suppsed to be this big  :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o  :'( :'( moment for the rest of the gorls

Tiffany smiling and snickering, going over to the other girls to giggle and be "positive!" about everything could have easily been seen as an UNDOING of that dramatic double elimination.
and the undoing of what they were trying to accomplish with the remaining gorls of getting them scared/motivated again.

that's why Tyra was fuming. the comments during deliberation are not shown in this clip but the double elimination is. u can tell tyra wanted it to be super dramatic, shocking and a wake up call.

even the way tyra delivered the news. sdssdsssssdsdss u can tell. GASP! OMG noooo

but tiffany didn't know that. all she really knew is that her ass was about to go home with the blond bimbo next to her
so when tyra saw those other gorls smiliing and giggling with her she was fuming. that's the exact opposite of what she wanted to happen with the reamining gorls.

[youtube start=223][/youtube]

….ok.

June 28, 2022, 08:06:59 PM #1 Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 08:14:00 PM by break minha alma 🙅🏾
all this time I was thinking it was possibly JUST because tiffany wasn't sad about her elimination
i didn't remember all those details about the episode.

but there was definitely more to it. i can see why tyra was fuming but tiffany didn't know that.

sdsnnsdnsdnsdsnsns

they had a strategy to get the competition going again (which ultimately came at a cost of eliminating one whole extra contestant) and tiffany kinda REVERSED the mess immediately right in their faces.

at least it makes more sense now though. cuz tyra went tf in.
it doesn't seem so weirdly random with the added context

DopeSoul.

Tyra is a hot mess but that girl has a stank ass attitude

….ok.