Ray J, Sammie, Bobby V & Pleasure P Might Become a Group Called 'RSVP'

Started by Summertime, June 28, 2022, 08:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Summertime

Ray J, Sammie, Bobby V, and Pleasure P Tease Forming A Potential R&B Supergroup
The group teases the name RSVP.

Last week's Verzuz battle had a lot of laughs, fun shade, and possibly the beginning of a new supergroup between Ray J, Bobby V, Sammie, and Pleasure P?

On Monday, the pre-show participants hopped on IG Live to recap the event and shared that they are looking to form an R&B group together called RSVP.

Sammie shared that while former boy group B2K couldn't get along, the potential supergroup has the capability to mesh well together.

https://www.bet.com/article/aiqtr6/ray-j-bobby-v-pleasure-p-sammie-rsvp-supergroup

how u let him cheat

the name is cute af

but who would want ray j in a group after that versus

or period

:omf:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

RAY7

Ray J is the most well known member so he gives them the best chance of booking stages 

Cowboy Nine

This is probably a good idea for all parties involved

and I like the name

Ma Lo

Young

….ok.

June 28, 2022, 09:31:20 PM #8 Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 09:32:30 PM by break minha alma 🙅🏾
QuoteSammie shared that while former boy group B2K couldn't get along, the potential supergroup has the capability to mesh well together.

nnvnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbnbn

and im sure tomorrow i'll step outside into a world full of gumdrops, cotton candy and rainbows

ray j's involvement in itself spells drama and ego trips

gimme sammie and bobby v. they performed/sang downe on verzuz

BrandonBranlee

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

The name is cute, and they could possibly make some nice music. But, this will end horribly. Too many big egos imo. Bobby V. Give team player vibes tho.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

RAY7

long-timeTheRoofFan

I for one like Ray J as an artist and would have to have a listen. Even tho I like him solo  :flamebroiled:

how u let him cheat

Quote from: RAY7 on June 28, 2022, 09:11:25 PM
Ray J is the most well known member so he gives them the best chance of booking stages

not for music tho

:omf:

so yea, nah
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.