Ray J, Sammie, Bobby V & Pleasure P Might Become a Group Called 'RSVP'

Started by Summertime, June 28, 2022, 08:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

BRANDY

Navyman

Ray J could be the rapper under this brand/group
Let Sammie and Bobby do majority vocal work. And pleasure p can do the background, harmonies etc like a Michelle.

Let me find out, have the show depicting their drama, recording, losing weight and getting in shape. Cut the check
:ATLcameo:

Rxxf

Quote from: Navyman on June 29, 2022, 02:14:12 AM
Let Sammie and Bobby do majority vocal work. And pleasure p can do the background, harmonies etc like a Michelle.

Let me find out, have the show depicting their drama, recording, losing weight and getting in shape. Cut the check

:lopsided:
BRANDY

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: plan_b on June 28, 2022, 11:28:43 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on June 28, 2022, 09:11:25 PM
Ray J is the most well known member so he gives them the best chance of booking stages

not for music tho

:omf:

so yea, nah

Lookin at this line up, none of them really "known" for their music :kii:

Gilgamesh.

Cute name and a couple them can really sing. I still don't see this working cause of their egos but good luck. 

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 29, 2022, 05:33:03 AM
Quote from: plan_b on June 28, 2022, 11:28:43 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on June 28, 2022, 09:11:25 PM
Ray J is the most well known member so he gives them the best chance of booking stages

not for music tho

so yea, nah

Lookin at this line up, none of them really "known" for their music :kii:

they're more known for music than ray j is
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Gilgamesh.

how u let him cheat

i know babe, it just kinda nothing to do with my point vcccccxx <3

RAY7

It actually did because it's not like any of the 4 have huge hits or albums that Ray J doesn't 
they're on the same level pretty much 

RAY7

Actually IDK if any of them has a bigger song than Sexy Can I tbh

how u let him cheat

Quote from: RAY7 on June 29, 2022, 07:53:23 AM
It actually did because it's not like any of the 4 have huge hits or albums that Ray J doesn't

which was my point

u said ray was the most well known and would give them the best chance (the exact opposote of what you're saying now 💀). but he's well known for reality mess. MUSICALLY they all in the same boat. never said the other gors had big names n mess

RAY7

Quote from: plan_b on June 29, 2022, 08:08:36 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on June 29, 2022, 07:53:23 AM

which was my point

u said ray was the most well known and would give them the best chance (the exact opposote of what you're saying now 💀). but he's well known for reality mess. MUSICALLY they all in the same boat. never said the other gors had big names n mess

the NAME Ray J rings bells in the industry that Sammie doesn't, regardless of what it's for (it DOES include his music though) so yea he does still give them the best chance of booking stages

Look how Kandi and Tiny got Xscape to book an arena tour and headline over Monica who is a more successful artist. It was because RHOA and the TI and Tiny show

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Rxxf on June 29, 2022, 02:24:15 AM
Quote from: Navyman on June 29, 2022, 02:14:12 AM

:lopsided:
!!! I like this. Very TLC/BBD.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Justice Jackson

Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.