Ray J, Sammie, Bobby V & Pleasure P Might Become a Group Called 'RSVP'

Started by Summertime, June 28, 2022, 08:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

how u let him cheat

Quote from: RAY7 on June 29, 2022, 09:27:24 AM
Quote from: plan_b on June 29, 2022, 08:08:36 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on June 29, 2022, 07:53:23 AM
It actually did because it's not like any of the 4 have huge hits or albums that Ray J doesn't
they're on the same level pretty much

which was my point

u said ray was the most well known and would give them the best chance (the exact opposote of what you're saying now 💀). but he's well known for reality mess. MUSICALLY they all in the same boat. never said the other gors had big names n mess

:omf:
the NAME Ray J rings bells in the industry that Sammie doesn't, regardless of what it's for (it DOES include his music though) so yea he does still give them the best chance of booking stages

Look how Kandi and Tiny got Xscape to book an arena tour and headline over Monica who is a more successful artist. It was because RHOA and the TI and Tiny show

this going back and forth on your own point just to argue

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

RAY7

My point has never wavered 
and you just replying to argue instead of just admitting I'm right is hilarious ffggggggh

how u let him cheat

M-Rocka

Navyman

It actually did because it's not like any of the 4 have huge hits or albums that Ray J doesn't

which was my point

u said ray was the most well known and would give them the best chance (the exact opposote of what you're saying now 💀). but he's well known for reality mess. MUSICALLY they all in the same boat. never said the other gors had big names n mess

the NAME Ray J rings bells in the industry that Sammie doesn't, regardless of what it's for (it DOES include his music though) so yea he does still give them the best chance of booking stages

Look how Kandi and Tiny got Xscape to book an arena tour and headline over Monica who is a more successful artist. It was because RHOA and the TI and Tiny show
This is very much true your name and brand can carry over into other ventures for you. I mean look at Omarion he got elevated over Mario pre battle due to having more recent bigger hits and being on Love and Hip Hop, Apryl drama, Millennium tour etc... he is the bigger star and that helps get things done.

RAY7

Quote from: Navyman on June 29, 2022, 11:53:32 AM

which was my point

This is very much true your name and brand can carry over into other ventures for you. I mean look at Omarion he got elevated over Mario pre battle due to having more recent bigger hits and being on Love and Hip Hop, Apryl drama, Millennium tour etc... he is the bigger star and that helps get things done.
good points
I was right and HOph was wrong

Buy The Stars✨

I think it could be cute.  Like why not? Doesn't hurt if the music is good. They can open for brandy 

how u let him cheat

which was my point

wrong!

:plzstop:

RAY7

Quote from: plan_b on June 29, 2022, 05:38:57 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 29, 2022, 05:33:03 AM
Quote from: plan_b on June 28, 2022, 11:28:43 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on June 28, 2022, 09:11:25 PM
Ray J is the most well known member so he gives them the best chance of booking stages

not for music tho

so yea, nah

Lookin at this line up, none of them really "known" for their music :kii:

they're more known for music than ray j is
this was actually wrong being that Ray J still has the biggest hit

how u let him cheat

Nonchalantboi

Sammie and Pleasure P might carry leads Ray J  can do bridges and harmonies cause he's capable and Bobby can do ad libs but his voice is not what it use to be at all so whiny

🔥🔥🔥

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Ray J already giving them press. He was on The Talk speaking on Verzuz, Brandy and R. S. V. P. Get your promo Ray.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

BrandonBranlee

You know Carlos King already in those DMs. They would be perfect for that show but idk how u get a bunch of RnB men to share a house with no ladies.