She's a generous kwee: Chadwick's wife shares his estate with his parents

Started by finish ha., June 29, 2022, 11:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finish ha.

June 29, 2022, 11:07:47 PM Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 11:11:58 PM by break minha alma 🙅🏾
kwee is beautiful in and out. showing her true colors after his passing  :blush:

Chadwick Boseman's Estate Split Between His Wife And Parents After He Died Without Making Will

The actor's widow Taylor Simone Ledward has sought to share her late husband's fortune with his parents.

The late Chadwick Boseman's estate is set to be evenly split between his widow and his parents, following the actor's untimely passing in 2020.

The Black Panther star - who was only 43 at the time of his death - left behind a $2.3 million fortune, after taxes, funeral, legal, and lawyer fees were subtracted.

His widow Taylor Simone Ledward, 31, has reportedly asked for her husband's estate to be split between herself and her in-laws, Leroy and Carolyn, as per Black Enterprise. 

Simone Ledward - who was in charge of settling the estate - is set to receive $1.15 million from the estate, with an equal number going to her late husband's parents.

More @ https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/chadwick-boseman-estate-divided-wife-parents-no-will_uk_62bc1f09e4b0187add1a4c56
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

finish ha.

especially considering the amount 

its not like it was like 100 million to split or something

walking away with 1 million obviously isn't chump change but she def sacrificed depending on her lifestyle

luv this gor
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Cowgirl

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Navyman

Quote from: break minha alma 🙅🏾 on June 29, 2022, 11:21:28 PM

walking away with 1 million obviously isn't chump change but she def sacrificed depending on her lifestyle

luv this gor
That's also because she has accounts and things that they shared together that didn't fall under the estate. So she has even more than that lol. Still very nice of her.

finish ha.

Quote from: Navyman on June 30, 2022, 01:29:40 AM
Quote from: break minha alma 🙅🏾 on June 29, 2022, 11:21:28 PM

luv this gor
That's also because she has accounts and things that they shared together that didn't fall under the estate. So she has even more than that lol. Still very nice of her.
yea I'm sure she has more here and there but the estate is the biggie. In most cases

BetterAngels

Navyman

Quote from: BetterAngels on June 30, 2022, 10:28:31 AM
I read somewhere that the lawyers got $900,000
Yeah estate lawyers for wealthy clients cash out! That's why they encourage people to do trusts and wills so it won't have to go to probate court and drain the wealth That's in it.

Jon

He was in marvel movies and that's all he had in his estate? that's shocking to me

BetterAngels

Quote from: Jonovan on June 30, 2022, 07:38:39 PM
He was in marvel movies and that's all he had in his estate? that's shocking to me

He wasn't a big name star when he appeared in those movies.  I think he would have been paid good money for Black Panther 2 though.

Taraji did a great breakdown on The Real on much money they actually make from being in these movies.  She said if she was paid $500,000 for a role, the government takes half, leaving you with $250,000.  She says that she then has to pay her agent 30% of the $500,000 from the $250,000 that she has left, leaving her with just $100,000. It was kind of shocking how little they actually take home.

finish ha.

July 01, 2022, 07:22:14 AM #13 Last Edit: July 01, 2022, 07:27:16 AM by break minha alma 🙅🏾
!!!!

i can see why people will be shocked by the number being "low" but it makes sense to me.
which honestly makes it even more impressive that kwee split that in half. a million aint gon go super far if you're living a certain lifestyle.

but in addition to being beautiful, thoughtful and generous....she seems very smart as well. so im sure she'll handle the coins wisely. not going out to purchase a 1 million dollar handbag. asasa

now with that bein said..

is kwee back on the market? lemme shoot my fuckin shot