NSFW: nsskmsjsjb. Not with these white folks chirren behind you... Meagan Gor....

Started by Hugo, July 05, 2015, 08:33:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

MelMel

LOONA.

Bulldagger

Her husband probably gets off on public exposure. You know there's a fetish for that. I remember watching this xtube video via myvidster that was a compilation of clips of this guy masturbating and exposing himself in public at varies places. People like hotel staff would walk in on him masturbating and apologize and stuff thinking they'd walk in on a private moment, or he'll be on a public train masturbating in plain sight and people would be reading or listening to music with their headphones on while he's sitting there wanking. Just some weird, weird shit. But it's def. a thing.

Hugo

Quote from: Audiophile on July 05, 2015, 01:32:28 PM
Her husband probably gets off on public exposure. You know there's a fetish for that. I remember watching this xtube video via myvidster that was a compilation of clips of this guy masturbating and exposing himself in public at varies places. People like hotel staff would walk in on him masturbating and apologize and stuff thinking they'd walk in on a private moment, or he'll be on a public train masturbating in plain sight and people would be reading or listening to music with their headphones on while he's sitting there wanking. Just some weird, weird shit. But it's def. a thing.

Well have ya seen him? Shit I'd expose myself in public if he was stickin me every night  :stressed:

STUNNA GOD

NJDSNFDNFJNFJDNJDFNJDFJFNJDFNJDNFJDNFJFJDNFJDNFJDFNJDNFJDNFLDJFKNDJKFDNFKDFLFNLDKFHKDNFDKJVDKVJDKVJDKLVJVDJDLKJDVKJDLK