Doesn't Brandy have people here who work for her directly

Started by Ma Lo, February 24, 2019, 10:31:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

If I was Bran I would say fuck yawl too tbh 
i wouldn't want negativity in my space when I'm creating 

FRANCE

I wouldnt say Silent hasn't done anything. That'd be an unfair statement. Brandy is just a sloppy artist these days and her career is in HER hands. The fact that Whitney told her to "never stop" and she did the complete opposite. 

Young

b7

Quote from: SPARK on February 24, 2019, 06:16:24 PM
I wouldnt say Silent hasn't done anything. That'd be an unfair statement. Brandy is just a sloppy artist these days and her career is in HER hands. The fact that Whitney told her to "never stop" and she did the complete opposite.
she hasn't stopped

n

She's literally been working nonstop. u just aren't happy with what the lack of an album

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on February 24, 2019, 06:18:23 PM
I wouldnt say Silent hasn't done anything. That'd be an unfair statement.
That's the only part i agree with.  Silent hasn't afforded us any PERKS tho. We dont know anything more because he's here and he's very general in the things he says, which he himself will say. So him posting or NOT posting here wouldn't mean shit.  I don't have an issue with him but come tf on :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Young on February 24, 2019, 06:06:13 PM
Yawl really didn't care for that interview he did with her ?
when there was literal silence from her during the time?

he brings the goods

yawl tripping

NO

Because she didn't say shit young.  Come on

FRANCE

Quote from: 1RIG on February 24, 2019, 06:18:36 PM
she hasn't stopped

n

She's literally been working nonstop. u just aren't happy with what the lack of an album

Literally been working nonstop? Yeah, wouldn't say that. And a lack of an album is stopping to me.

Freemala Harris

:omgwatshappening:

CHOKE

kkjjjkdrkrkrirkriririririririr

I'm organizing a group video for Bran

silentbx

Quote from: CREAM. on February 24, 2019, 04:34:05 PM
Doesn't Silent post here?

and he better than me because y'all drag the shit outta him and he still perches and delivers mess from time to time

I wouldn't post a damn thing

It's not really a "drag", when a person knows who they are and what they stand for. So I pay it no mind. Most times it's funny to read all their assumptions and accusations lol

I've also said, the reason why I don't say anything about what's going on with her, is because it's simply not my place. I know some people may not understand that... but I care about her and her brand, which is why I don't say shit PUBLICLY.

The only reason why some of you are upset, is because of your faith in these false release dates. I'm not sure why some of you chose to believe people who don't have concrete proof or consistent contact with her. She's never given any official dates. Therefore there should never have been any anticipation for any single and/or album release date.

I am very clear that it has been 7 years. I understand you want new music. But you should only take HER word (or anyone close to her) on release dates etc.

silentbx

Quote from: Young on February 24, 2019, 06:06:13 PM
Yawl really didn't care for that interview he did with her ?
when there was literal silence from her during the time?

he brings the goods

yawl tripping

Thanks a lot! I could sit here and mention all the things I've made happen (that they have NO IDEA about), but for what? I don't do it for recognition. I could care less.. I do it out of love.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: silentbx on February 25, 2019, 12:01:48 AM

and he better than me because y'all drag the shit outta him and he still perches and delivers mess from time to time

It's not really a "drag", when a person knows who they are and what they stand for. So I pay it no mind. Most times it's funny to read all their assumptions and accusations lol

I've also said, the reason why I don't say anything about what's going on with her, is because it's simply not my place. I know some people may not understand that... but I care about her and her brand, which is why I don't say shit PUBLICLY.

The only reason why some of you are upset, is because of your faith in these false release dates. I'm not sure why some of you chose to believe people who don't have concrete proof or consistent contact with her. She's never given any official dates. Therefore there should never have been any anticipation for any single and/or album release date.

I am very clear that it has been 7 years. I understand you want new music. But you should only take HER word (or anyone close to her) on release dates etc.

we know its not your place..  tbh the tide turned with DC then she was perched on insta with the cast of star having a damn BALL no less than one week after her vocal mess.

also its easier to take it out on you cause youre closest to bran on here. yeah it has been 7 years but youre right we should only take her word for it and not anyone else.. the only thing is she never really says much or keep us in the loop so we take everything we here like its gold cause brandy doesnt say anything lol

silentbx

Quote from: Jussie Lying on February 25, 2019, 12:22:09 AM

we know its not your place..  tbh the tide turned with DC then she was perched on insta with the cast of star having a damn BALL no less than one week after her vocal mess.

also its easier to take it out on you cause youre closest to bran on here. yeah it has been 7 years but youre right we should only take her word for it and not anyone else.. the only thing is she never really says much or keep us in the loop so we take everything we here like its gold cause brandy doesnt say anything lol

lol you have a point... BUT, she has said she's working on new music. There's not much else to say. I think it becomes an issue because some people want the new music NOW... vs. when it's ready. Some artists take longer than others to create masterpieces... I get it though..

BRockaBaby

Quote from: silentbx on February 25, 2019, 12:28:04 AM

lol you have a point... BUT, she has said she's working on new music. There's not much else to say. I think it becomes an issue because some people want the new music NOW... vs. when it's ready. Some artists take longer than others to create masterpieces... I get it though..

Silent I always appreciate when you come through and provide insight. BUT...I will say I slightly disagree with you here.

While Bran has not come out and given specific dates, she has a given HINTS that music is on the way and most of the time when an artist says on its way, it's not years later. But let's give her the benefit of the doubt for the sake of this here convo and say, okay she never said that. You also have people like Shiz and Camper constantly going up about "LET'S GO!", and "WE READY!" And "2019 IT'S TIME!" And then crickets. And you can't say they're not "close" to Bran.

So while I understand what you're saying, I don't think we as her hardcore fans are given enough credit when it comes to what we do and don't expect. Bran promised us to never wait this long again. And while she did have her legal issue, it would be nice to just sort of know what's going on. And we don't mean in her personal life, but the MUSIC. OPTICS are very important nowadays and in a day of music where attention spans are short, we find ourselves REACHING trying to find out what's going on with her. Now of course we are a small amount of fans compared to most of her other fans that probably don't be checking for her as hard but....I will say this is the first time I've ever been SO frustrated being a Brandy fan. ANd I think what actually DOES make it worse is that she sort of knows this but never acknowledges it. It's almost like a "they can wait, it is what it is." Live give us SOMETHING To hold us over and i'm Not talking a snippet, i mean a SONG. EVen if it's unreleased old mess. Something. IDK it just seems like nowadays more than ever, she's given platforms to be very connected to her fans and she chooses not to.

We just really want some music at this point that's really all it comes down to and we were on this whole DJ Camper wagon and all that being beefed up,snippets, Snapchat videos, blah blah blah. And now...........we get cancelled shows and then nothing but a few instagram videos of her living it up on the set of STAR which is great for her. But even a quick video "Hey Stars, I love y'all. I'm sorry. I'm working my ass off to get this music to you guys. Hold on tight, i'm Working overtime, I got y'all." But....nothing.

Anyway, that's my $1 on it.

silentbx

Quote from: BRockaBaby on February 25, 2019, 12:39:18 AM
Quote from: silentbx on February 25, 2019, 12:28:04 AM

Silent I always appreciate when you come through and provide insight. BUT...I will say I slightly disagree with you here.

While Bran has not come out and given specific dates, she has a given HINTS that music is on the way and most of the time when an artist says on its way, it's not years later. But let's give her the benefit of the doubt for the sake of this here convo and say, okay she never said that. You also have people like Shiz and Camper constantly going up about "LET'S GO!", and "WE READY!" And "2019 IT'S TIME!" And then crickets. And you can't say they're not "close" to Bran.

So while I understand what you're saying, I don't think we as her hardcore fans are given enough credit when it comes to what we do and don't expect. Bran promised us to never wait this long again. And while she did have her legal issue, it would be nice to just sort of know what's going on. And we don't mean in her personal life, but the MUSIC. OPTICS are very important nowadays and in a day of music where attention spans are short, we find ourselves REACHING trying to find out what's going on with her. Now of course we are a small amount of fans compared to most of her other fans that probably don't be checking for her as hard but....I will say this is the first time I've ever been SO frustrated being a Brandy fan. ANd I think what actually DOES make it worse is that she sort of knows this but never acknowledges it. It's almost like a "they can wait, it is what it is." Live give us SOMETHING To hold us over and i'm Not talking a snippet, i mean a SONG. EVen if it's unreleased old mess. Something. IDK it just seems like nowadays more than ever, she's given platforms to be very connected to her fans and she chooses not to.

We just really want some music at this point that's really all it comes down to and we were on this whole DJ Camper wagon and all that being beefed up,snippets, Snapchat videos, blah blah blah. And now...........we get cancelled shows and then nothing but a few instagram videos of her living it up on the set of STAR which is great for her. But even a quick video "Hey Stars, I love y'all. I'm sorry. I'm working my ass off to get this music to you guys. Hold on tight, i'm Working overtime, I got y'all." But....nothing.

Anyway, that's my $1 on it.

Good point.. and I agree with most of it. Camper has always been ahead of himself though lol.. even back in 2015 when they hadn't even really done much work.

I wish I could say something... but I will say, she DOES care. She may not show it in the way you guys may want... but she does. I think that video I posted with some fans, proves that she cares.

I agree with a few things you guys say on this board... I won't say what things LOL, but I do.