New Snippet of Brandy’s “Borderline”

Started by HUGO, March 26, 2019, 08:09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci.

one of the things I use Brandy for is melody. None of the snippets have that. Even the "she's a bottom bitch" era snippets. Maybe the music will help it 

FRANCE

Quote from: L0NZ. on March 26, 2019, 09:46:46 PM
one of the things I use Brandy for is melody. None of the snippets have that. Even the "she's a bottom bitch" era snippets. Maybe the music will help it

Right. Just a bunch of vocal stacking and her showing off. No melody at all. The ONLY song I use is the Follow Ur Heart mess. The music and melody is gorgeous.

jtwoeleven

Quote from: 1RIG on March 26, 2019, 08:24:22 PM

I wonder if this is 'Bipolar'

I forgot about this one! Really want to hear this in full. It very Full Moon-esque

FRANCE

Quote from: 4everMonk on March 26, 2019, 10:08:49 PM
OMG  :-o

HOW AND WHEN DID I MISS  THIS FLLOW UR HEART MESS  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Its ethereal. Like a mixture of Another Day In Paradise and Die Without You. An album closer type mess.

KippDaddy

Buy The Stars✨

March 26, 2019, 10:51:28 PM #40 Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 10:54:31 PM by Jussie Lying
Quote from: KippDaddy on March 26, 2019, 10:41:33 PM
Where the hell are the hooks!!???

brandy loves to only post snippets of her breathin and harmonizing on the track ... never a hook to get us .. well HOOKED... even going back to two eleven i think she thinks letting us hear a hook is giving away too much

TheletterJ

Y'all do realize it's an unfinished Instagram clip. A lot of y'all are jumping to conclusions... please stop. We've waited all this time let's appreciate

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: HotsauceSwag on March 26, 2019, 11:01:01 PM
Y'all do realize it's an unfinished Instagram clip. A lot of y'all are jumping to conclusions... please stop. We've waited all this time let's appreciate

oh gorl.. let us speculate.  If you dont wanna join in hit the log OUT button