On A Scale Of 1 to 10, What Is Your Excitement Level? Brandy Related

Started by FRANCE, April 03, 2021, 07:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUGO

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 05, 2021, 07:04:31 AM
Of all the producers Bran has worked with and tossed by wayside afterwards, THIS is nigga she wants to keep working with?

:plzstop:

Nigga out of ALL of them....

:dead:

I hate him

HUGO

As a Brandy fan I'm embarrassed cuz I know what this bitch is capable of

Dr Naomi Campbell

Yall do this every era  :dead:
Just hush up and wait, you all set these super high expectations and critiques of course there's not going to room for anything BUT disappointment  :dead:
Brandy worked with like 5 different producers for 2/11 and yall called it a mixtape, she sticks with one and its boring
Can we wait and hear some fucking THING first?

Dr Naomi Campbell

Don't yall find it boring though?
All she did was share a pic of them in studio and already we apparently know what the next era will sound like  :dead:
Has she ever done the same era twice? Human to 2/11 to B7 are all very different sonically

HUGO

Pamper's stuff just ain't good

The dick prob tells her different tho

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: HUGO on April 05, 2021, 08:51:27 AM
Pamper's stuff just ain't good

The dick prob tells her different tho

There's got to be some big dick energy speaking tongues to sis

RAY7

Quote from: Jayda X on April 05, 2021, 08:42:14 AM
All she did was share a pic of them in studio and already we apparently know what the next era will sound like  :dead:
Has she ever done the same era twice? Human to 2/11 to B7 are all very different sonically
great point

Ma Lo

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: brocka4life on April 05, 2021, 08:33:23 AM
No expectations.
Like B7 and Camper or not, but it got her on main stages that she hadn't been on since before her grown daughter was born.

That had nothing to do with the music  :dead:

FRANCE

Quote from: Jayda X on April 05, 2021, 08:42:14 AM

They sound diff sonically partly due in part to the long wait between albums. After 4-8 years, the sound of music is going to change. I dont see Camper doing some left field shift that is anti B7 sonically.

Here's to just hoping she realizes what the fan faves were and goes for music more along that line.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: HUGO on April 05, 2021, 08:35:35 AM
As a Brandy fan I'm embarrassed cuz I know what this bitch is capable of

My extra copies are collecting dust as hard as it is to convince ppul about brandys talent
im embarrased for them to hear that esppecially if they didnt hear other albums

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

brocka4life

Quote from: JCJ on April 05, 2021, 10:34:41 AM
Quote from: brocka4life on April 05, 2021, 08:33:23 AM
No expectations.
Like B7 and Camper or not, but it got her on main stages that she hadn't been on since before her grown daughter was born.

That had nothing to do with the music  :dead:

So she would have done all of that with no album?
The album and its subject matter during the global pandemic played a part in the press for the album and her getting booked for certain shows. The world loved a mental health theme at the time.