RHOP Official Thread (Candiace & Robyn Exit The Show)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci.

Djdjfudududud not Robyn being interesting

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

She's interesting to ME! I understand and respect that you all think differently! 
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

M-Rocka

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Mons.Lied. on November 23, 2021, 09:29:14 AM
what is interesting about Robyn, seriously?
Not going to deep in it. But it's the air of mystery. It's what's not being spoken or shown that peeks my interest. It's the fact that she doesn't play to cameras, and remain a loyal friend that also gains respect from me. She has a really tough exterior and doesn't let us in but I can see a volcano waiting in the wings. I think we sometimes get big personalities mixed with being interesting cause there's a major difference.

Aalumeci.

What season is this? There's no spice there bby. She's dry and depressed and a lap dog with money issues and a boyfriend that doesn't want to be her husband. Theres not always something to uncover, sometimes it's just what I said 

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

November 23, 2021, 11:12:23 AM #3563 Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 11:19:21 AM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
It's season 6 to be exact. If you been watching since the beginning, you should know she's not a lapdog. She actually went against Gizelle and tried to bond with Monique, until Mo kept bragging about money trying to get a reaction from her.

i wish the show would focus more on her depression in contrast to all the other ladies, it would be more compelling television imo. The majority of housewives are unhappy or have been at some point. She's very relatable to me. The fact that she can admit she's 42 still doesn't know what to do with her life gets her many points from me. Many people feel that way but would never admit it. I admire her honesty and truth! If is more than shopping spree's and lunch dates, plus she's funny most time unintentionally but still hilarious.

It's things to uncover about all of the ladies. I'm still uncovering shit about people I lived with let along someone from tv.

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 23, 2021, 09:22:47 AM
Quote from: ophliyah on November 23, 2021, 09:19:11 AM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 23, 2021, 08:19:57 AM
Quiet as kept Wendy would be a nobody this entire season if it wasn't for Gizelle and Robyn. Can't be too boring when you giving hoes a storyline. #Urwelcolme :-D

in addition to this being ridiculous, gizelle is the one who kicked up the mess with wendy

robyn, by her own and gizelle's admission, had  nothing to do with it. did u watch the reunion?

:omf:
My point exactly! Have you read what I said? Wendy used Robyn, she didn't have to group her into that feud or even come for her relationship. I been saying that shit all season.

n

robyn STILL wasn't even significant in the situation. everyone gagged on her GIZELLE lashing.

:plzstop:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

how u let him cheat

ccccvccvcccccc not air of mystery

is she a vampire
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Kalifornia.

Nicki is already making things LATE.

Bitch gon' somewhere.

Kalifornia.

I'm trying to stick by Wendy but she's sooooooo aggy at this reunion, and when her lil folder/screenshot mess fell completely FLAT :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on November 21, 2021, 08:27:52 PM
Mia keeps yo girls pressed! Legendary self, sista sitting unbothered and pretty.

Wendy been a fool all season. Robyn didn't deserve the treatment she's been giving her either.

Robin deserved every bit of that. She always tries to hide her hands when the mess kicks off.