Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: 'ology on January 26, 2019, 10:14:13 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 25, 2019, 12:16:45 PM
Quote from: Bish on January 25, 2019, 12:05:28 PM
Silent I see you active...what?s good?

ssssssdssddsddffffffc
Silent, wtf is GOOD!?!?

zzzzzxfhhbvdxxxzzfgyh
Is this from that r. Kellt concert? Zfvfddzzzdds
sddsddsdffdddsddffdddffffddddfffff
Those bitches wanted ANSWERS.  :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: SPARK on January 26, 2019, 10:26:07 AM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 26, 2019, 10:21:46 AM
All entertainers add lip moments in their shows.

Now that's a lie. And I can name several of them who don't. And that's not the point. No one is saying she can't or shouldn't lip. What I'm saying is that she has used it as a crutch for too long. Its gonna eventually affect her confidence and her preparations to do a live show for 2hrs, something she probably hasn't done since the 90s.
Brandy had moments with Chicago but then again those songs arent vocally challenging like that and she isn't singing true R&B on broadway so i think that was a lil different
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: SPARK on January 26, 2019, 10:36:41 AM
Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on January 26, 2019, 10:31:01 AM
Quote from: SPARK on January 26, 2019, 10:26:07 AM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 26, 2019, 10:21:46 AM
All entertainers add lip moments in their shows.

Now that's a lie. And I can name several of them who don't. And that's not the point. No one is saying she can't or shouldn't lip. What I'm saying is that she has used it as a crutch for too long. Its gonna eventually affect her confidence and her preparations to do a live show for 2hrs, something she probably hasn't done since the 90s.
she has been doing that on and off with Chicago for the past few years actually
Not consistently singing. She sang a song, came back, did another number, etc. It's not the same as singing for over an 1hr straight.
True. Her voice isn't durable like it needs to be.  I can agree with that

Vonc2002

Quote from: jtwoeleven on January 26, 2019, 10:38:06 AM
Finally caught up with the thread and...it?s just idk...I?m sure like many others here, reading negative things about her hurts them. I have never wanted to see someone win so badly like I do for her, but the antics she pulls are just...you simply cannot justify the unjustifiable.

Brandy can be great and continue to do good things in her career if only she?d get out of her own way. She seems like the biggest obstacle to her own success and it?s so hard to bear witness to.
ALL THIS! It actually makes me feel bad to talk about Brandy but the bullshit is off the fckn meter now

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Glock on January 26, 2019, 11:10:48 AM
This makes me think she got sick because of all the clashing and duress with these folks :uhh:

Imagine singing over and over again and some ape won?t let u do u
I think all this shit ties tf in

:uhh:

But.. Queen..
If he?s in charge of the NSO girls ..
U have to sorta pull back a bit and go with what they naturally give
She said she actually recorded backgrounds and such
And that doesn?t seem to be their wave
I?ve watched some of their mess before

But . They sought after brandy..
And brandy has her schtick

Sounds like they should?ve found a common ground

But she?s the legend here and it?s her art being presented to the world.
It pains me to say this but ..

It?s their fucking fault :unsure:
And my only issue with her is that she is 30 years deep .. she should?ve canceled this shit months back
Sadly I agree with you.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

'ology

Quote from: The Common Sense Fairy on January 25, 2019, 10:55:44 PM
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on January 25, 2019, 10:49:44 PM
Quote from: Bloody Tears on January 25, 2019, 10:25:58 PM
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on January 25, 2019, 10:21:11 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on January 25, 2019, 10:15:59 PM
Quote from: Bloody Tears on January 25, 2019, 10:07:08 PM
Brandy bark so much louder than her bite.

"Clap back"!

" brave"!

" not a punk"!

Yet sis can't even face the fans after some of us have literally risked all to go and see her .. Very cowardly...I'm here with someone who spent his rent money and everything .. His whole paycheck..Just to see her .. And how are we rewarded for this undying love and devotion? She goes and types up some fabricated ass story full of excuses as to why she couldn't deliver .. This is no different from all the excuses about the new music.. She got more excuses than a nigga goin to jail and I dont use..

i agree

im sorry about your friend too
i would advise him to never spend his rent money tho - on entertainment

lmao at a friend

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

What you tryna say?

Nothing this is very disheartening
Lord forgive me

I thought that said entertaining at first glance
Z

'ology

Vonc2002

Quote from: Glock on January 26, 2019, 11:14:48 AM
Or not fucking booked Her
They know she?s a contemporary artist
Not some classical girl :uhh:
True but i feel like she also needed to stretch herself to do sumn else. She was coming into their world and if she didn't feel like she was capable of meeting certain requirements then it's on her to move around.......and not the damn day before the show . Everyone knows what the NSO is gonna give.  I think it's a lil crazy for her to come in there trying to make that a regular brandy show. The whole point of doing it is to give sumn DIFFERENT! Ideally, yea they'd meet in the middle and make sumn magical but ultimately i think it was on brandy to conform to them, not the other way around

Vonc2002

Quote from: Promise. on January 26, 2019, 11:16:56 AM
Quote from: Glock on January 26, 2019, 11:06:15 AM
It?s them

MESS

smh, build the fucking wall

It's a disheartening that veteran performers can't dictate how their performance should go in this industry. These behind the scene workers that studied music theory come up with these played ass arrangements and expect an awestruck audience to appear. There ain't no reason backing vocals could not have been used in her performance, even with a live orchestra. It can be done and has been done before, in different ways, yes, but the shit ain't impossible. If only her team could have stood their ground along with Brandy.
They definitely both should've been a lil comprising but i still feel that Brandy should do the most change. We're not coming here for a regular brandy show with just some strings thrown in.  She should've challenged herself imo

Vonc2002

Quote from: Glock on January 26, 2019, 11:19:10 AM
Quote from: NIOBE. on January 26, 2019, 11:17:14 AM
Quote from: Glock on January 26, 2019, 11:14:48 AM
Or not fucking booked Her
They know she?s a contemporary artist
Not some classical girl :uhh:

They?ve worked with Pop artists before.  :dead:
jxjddjdj
But brandy is such a complex artist

A pop girl is almost like a blank palette

Brandy isn?t
It sounds like they couldn?t really mesh together her artistry with their strict and archaic yet skilled procedures  :'(
But that's the challenge of doing this kinda show. If she couldn't do it then she shouldn't have.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Kurama on January 26, 2019, 08:09:42 AM
Quote from: Rxxf on January 26, 2019, 04:47:39 AM
Quote from: Promise. on January 26, 2019, 03:22:01 AM
Quote from: Rxxf on January 25, 2019, 11:33:47 PM
Quote from: Promise. on January 25, 2019, 11:32:38 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on January 25, 2019, 11:28:15 PM
Quote from: Promise. on January 25, 2019, 11:27:19 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on January 25, 2019, 11:24:01 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 25, 2019, 11:22:19 PM
Quote from: Scott. on January 25, 2019, 11:21:16 PM
He?s not the only one who expresses his disappointment though
Because if he  irritated by may then he must HATE me :dead:

No, I don't.
:dead:

I legit feel like May does not STAN for Brandy at all.
And he takes every opportunity to attack her.
Subtle and underhanded.
!!!!

Him and May were in here having a field day

I bet.

But Vonc is genuinely a stan.
have you seen his sig?

Yes. Ignoring it cause I like him
oh ok

Not true, bby.
Vonc is genuine...
Unlike some others - who NEVER take their foot off the girl. And find every moment to subtly and underhandedly take jabs at her, hardly ever defending her... And have been doing it for quite a while - people will notice it, eventually. I don't give a fuck who is defending that underhanded behavior right now. It means SHIT. I stand by what I say. So it's whatever. 

You don't even shade Brandy. And you're a Ciara stan.

It's all about intent for me. And someone's intent is OFF, regarding Brandy. For a WHILE now. And I ain't wit it.

Don't claim to be a stan, when you're really not.
Go attend to your real fave.

Just say you wanted to pop shit with May and move on. This explanation here is gross.

Right? He?s not even making sense. He just wanted a moment with me.

He doesn?t even know wtf is going on here majority of the time, but all of a sudden he knows who is & isn?t a Brandy stan.

Just be honest and say you wanted mess instead of hiding behind Brandy like a lil punk.

Rxxf

I stand by what I said.
And I've told you about that shit before.
This ain't new.
BRANDY