RHOP season 5 returns Sunday // 2 previews inside

Started by 🦚, November 09, 2019, 08:58:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on November 09, 2019, 11:48:07 AM
Let's be real.... Neither Robyn OR Gizelle in a financial position to play hard ball and turn down ANY check. Bravo, be strategic hun.

:disgusted:
Gizelle has her make up and I think it's doing well and she's back with her megachurch ex. She may hold out. But yea, Robyn broke asf. Girls who live in townhouses and mess don't get a Damn say
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

how u let him cheat

ugh to be young, naturally beautiful, rich, fertile, debt-free, happily married to a straight man, with kids that don't hate you, in a home that you own.... i just..... GODNIQUE >>>>>>>>>>>

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 09, 2019, 11:50:14 AM
Quote from: Trey on November 09, 2019, 11:48:07 AM
Let's be real.... Neither Robyn OR Gizelle in a financial position to play hard ball and turn down ANY check. Bravo, be strategic hun.

Gizelle has her make up and I think it's doing well and she's back with her megachurch ex. She may hold out. But yea, Robyn broke asf. Girls who live in townhouses and mess don't get a Damn say
sddddsdssssss

And the fans don't even like Robyn. Useless stupid self.

Cowboy Nine

November 09, 2019, 11:59:21 AM #33 Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 11:59:36 AM by Nine.

I see why Dreezy, Gizelle and her sidekick are PISSED

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: oophliyah on November 09, 2019, 11:56:12 AM
ugh to be young, naturally beautiful, rich, fertile, debt-free, happily married to a straight man, with kids that don't hate you, in a home that you own.... i just..... GODNIQUE >>>>>>>>>>>

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:
DAMNS!!

:gorlonfire:

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

🦚

Asfghjj

Gizelle is the anchor. That's why she is always starting shit making sure the show keeps afloat  :raycharles2urmess:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

I really used to like Candiace. She completely killed that this past season. And if all of this is true, I want her skull dragged to the fckn curb.
Monique>>>>>>Candiace
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 09, 2019, 12:09:33 PM
I really used to like Candiace. She completely killed that this past season. And if all of this is true, I want her skull dragged to the fckn curb.
Monique>>>>>>Candiace

Vonc2002

Ashley and Gizelle are the only girls I'll allow a COMPLETE gang up on 

Cowboy Nine

Really thought Candiace was gonna be the ONE when she came in lashing Gizelle and Charrisse

What kinda fall from grace

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 09, 2019, 12:16:36 PM
Did Kenya ever deserve any of her gang-ups?

🦚

Gizelle is the kwee and y'all will just have to deal.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine. on November 09, 2019, 12:18:59 PM
Really thought Candiace was gonna be the ONE when she came in lashing Gizelle and Charrisse

What kinda fall from grace
Yea, fuck this chipmunk faced bitch

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on November 09, 2019, 12:19:18 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 09, 2019, 12:16:36 PM
Did Kenya ever deserve any of her gang-ups?
Every single one she's ever gotten