What producer just gets Brandy

Started by reekz, May 01, 2020, 09:31:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtwoeleven

I appreciate the Mike City mentions. Full Moon is my favorite song. He gets her voice in such a way, that shows her voice is otherworldly, and it shows in his production. Did he also do "Throw It All Away"?? I wanna say "Deepest Thoughts" too...and..."Open"?

reekz

Outside of Rodney and personally, I don't think he did a great job with Full Moon. It's a good album but it sound like one big ass song. Hell he gave all his hits away to other artist anyways. The Boy is Mine was a success because Dallas reworked it. Other than that, the nigger didn't give Brandy no mega hit. Fuck him. He know he coulda gave Brandy He Ain't Man Enough or Say My Name. Fat faggot.  

pop

Sean Garret got it right tbh ,,, Rodney cool but he doesn't know how to put together a solid body of work. Brandy need could writers and not to over do the vocal production and not to be in creative control ...TC also does a great Job with brandy 

KYJuvenatiON.

Producers:
Timbaland
Rodney

Writers:
James Fauntleroy
Candice Nelson

CREAM.

Yeah umm I've never been a "Rodney and brandy" gorl

Le Champ

I forgot about Mike City. Of course Full Moon, but his other work with her...he definitely GETS Brandy.

The definition

May 02, 2020, 12:58:15 PM #36 Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 01:00:08 PM by The definition

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Nonchalantboi

🔥🔥🔥

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

She should've done a whole album with him.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

I dunno i love her rico love tracks lol she said herself his productions just fit ha voice

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: jtwoeleven on May 02, 2020, 06:18:55 AM
I appreciate the Mike City mentions. Full Moon is my favorite song. He gets her voice in such a way, that shows her voice is otherworldly, and it shows in his production. Did he also do "Throw It All Away"?? I wanna say "Deepest Thoughts" too...and..."Open"?

Oh well i love a mike city tea then
He can take ha to many different audiences with her own sound

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Harlem

Quote from: KYJuvenatiON. on May 02, 2020, 11:38:29 AM
Producers:
Timbaland
Rodney

Writers:
James Fauntleroy
Candice Nelson