Press Release: BRANDY RELEASES ‘BABY MAMA’ WITH CHANCE THE RAPPER

Started by Seven, May 01, 2020, 01:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seven

https://themusicuniverse.com/brandy-releases-baby-mama-with-chance-rapper/

BRANDY RELEASES 'BABY MAMA' WITH CHANCE THE RAPPER

SINGLE CELEBRATES MOTHERHOOD WORLDWIDE

Just in time for Mother's Day, GRAMMY Award-winning singer/songwriter Brandy is back with a very special tribute for all mothers across the globe. Brandy releases her long-awaited, empowering new single "Baby Mama" featuring Chance The Rapper via Brand Nu Entertainment/Entertainment One ("eOne").

Produced by Hit-Boy & Brandy, the horn-laden track is an ode to raising her daughter Sy'rai and a larger anthem to all mothers working hard to support their family. The single is currently available on digital platforms worldwide and will impact radio on May 4th. The song premiered Friday (May 1st) via iHeart Media stations across the country, and will be played every hour on the hour today until 10 pm local time.

"It takes a village to raise em', we don't do it all by ourselves...This song ain't just for me, it's for every mama yeah...Every day I breathe it's for my little mama...I'm every woman and a baby mama," the pop star sings.

"My new single is about embracing the strength and fortitude needed not only in motherhood, but in life. I'm am thrilled that Chance joined me on this track, and I hope my fans find it as uplifting as I intended it to be!" Brandy shares.

Following the single's release, BET will premiere the official "Baby Mama" video on Monday, May 4th via BET Jams, BET Soul and BET.com beginning at noon EST. Directed by Derek Blanks, with creative director Frank Gatson, the video features a glowing and vibrant Brandy.

"Baby Mama" is the follow-up to Brandy's GRAMMY-nominated, hit single with Daniel Caesar, "Love Again," which soared to No. 1 on the Urban AC chart late last year. It will appear on her highly-anticipated forthcoming album due later this year.

Since emerging with her 4x-platinum self-titled debut album in 1994 (released when Brandy was only 15-years-old), this trail-blazing pioneer has sold more than 40 million albums worldwide and is ranked one of the best-selling female artists in American music history by the RIAA, having sold over 11 million albums in the United States. During her reign she recorded five albums: Never Say Never (1998), Full Moon (2002) Afrodisiac (2004), Human (2008), Two Eleven (2012). Brandy has also earned scores of awards, including a GRAMMY, an AMA, two Soul Train Music Awards, two NAACP Image Awards, three Billboard Awards, four MTV Awards, six Soul Train Lady of Soul Awards, two Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards, and four BMI Awards.

BORderline

WILL IMPACT RADIO ON MAY 4THH

DF
D
F
DF
DF
F
SF
SF
F
FDF

I CANT TAKE OMG

Le Champ

BET will be RUNNING the video

Brandy Entertainment Television comes through again sdlFNal;smjladmsflm;adsf

DraeDrizzl3

Yes!!! Seems like they're going to have a good radio run for this single
:plzstop:

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: Lee on May 01, 2020, 01:05:08 PM

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

KenyaMamaDoor

AfroJisiac

BORderline

QuoteThe single is currently available on digital platforms worldwide and will impact radio on May 4th. The song premiered Friday (May 1st) via iHeart Media stations across the country, and will be played every hour on the hour today until 10 pm local time.

Following the single's release, BET will premiere the official "Baby Mama" video on Monday, May 4th via BET Jams, BET Soul and BET.com beginning at noon EST. Directed by Derek Blanks, with creative director Frank Gatson, the video features a glowing and vibrant Brandy.

These two parts?
Ryan Ramsey, I wanna slap your BALD scalp for shitting like this.
WHEW!!!!!!!
The cover of BabyMama could have been wayyyy better, BUT this rollout is CAYUTE!

CREAM.

Dr Naomi Campbell

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lee on May 01, 2020, 01:05:08 PM

BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:caseoftheherp: :caseoftheherp:
:caseoftheherp: :caseoftheherp:

Seven

Just noticed that this press release incorrectly states that she has five studio albums and does not make mention of her self-titled debut. :ermm: