Lashawn Daniels and his incredible catalog being celebrated on IG live

Started by b7, May 02, 2020, 09:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Rodney and Shiz are the fckn goats I'm SORRY

HDBDNDNF

Their music is just better than EVERYONE and I pity anyone who battles Darkchild :dead:

b7

Quote from: Lee on May 02, 2020, 10:34:27 PM
Rodney and Shiz are the fckn goats I'm SORRY

HDBDNDNF

Their music is just better than EVERYONE and I pity anyone who battles Darkchild :dead:
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Bottom fucking line. Not going from Michael Jackson to Whitney Houston
:kii:

and BOPS

Bish

Camper went nuts on Like This. Well they both did.

that's always been one of my fave Brandy songs so it was awesome to see them bug out on it.

Le Champ

Quote from: Bish on May 02, 2020, 11:21:46 PM

that's always been one of my fave Brandy songs so it was awesome to see them bug out on it.

LISTENNNN! That song has ALWAYS been one of my fav Brandy records. Definitely in my top 10, probably Top 5. The trio SNAPPED.

b7

Quote from: Lee on May 02, 2020, 11:35:22 PM

LISTENNNN! That song has ALWAYS been one of my fav Brandy records. Definitely in my top 10, probably Top 5. The trio SNAPPED.
:loose2when:

The battles are going to END me. Ima need 3 or 4 devices going off at once  :kii:

Lemme purchase this Apple TV ahead of time

Bish

I have even more appreciation for it and I didn't know it was possible. I feel like it doesn't get the love it deserves so I'm so happy they played it.

I loved how they both went up over the TBIM ad lib "you need to give it uuuppp" I love the validation of people appreciating the same things about Brandy as I do

I haven't followed Brandy and Campers working relationship but I saw someone say the other day in here that they messed. Based on his reactions I couldn't tell if he was just a super fan of hers or if there was something deeper. His reactions on Like This (and the fact that he restarted it) had me wondering

Le Champ

Quote from: Bish on May 02, 2020, 11:49:56 PM

I have even more appreciation for it and I didn't know it was possible. I feel like it doesn't get the love it deserves so I'm so happy they played it.

I loved how they both went up over the TBIM ad lib "you need to give it uuuppp" I love the validation of people appreciating the same things about Brandy as I do

I haven't followed Brandy and Campers working relationship but I saw someone say the other day in here that they messed. Based on his reactions I couldn't tell if he was just a super fan of hers or if there was something deeper. His reactions on Like This (and the fact that he restarted it) had me wondering

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
I try to stay outta that rumor mess but I've definitely seen some SIGNS :dead:

Bish

Quote from: Lee on May 02, 2020, 11:51:10 PM
Quote from: Bish on May 02, 2020, 11:49:56 PM

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
I try to stay outta that rumor mess but I've definitely seen some SIGNS :dead:
Fill me in I'm so out of the loop

b7

ddddfdfdffdfdfdf she's alluded to something quite a few times this week. Can't wait to hear I am More 

Bish

Quote from: 1RIG on May 02, 2020, 11:52:30 PM
ddddfdfdffdfdfdf she's alluded to something quite a few times this week. Can't wait to hear I am More
Oh the loving someone who is unavailable/with someone else. Got it.

b7

Quote from: Bish on May 02, 2020, 11:54:19 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 02, 2020, 11:52:30 PM
Oh the loving someone who is unavailable/with someone else. Got it.
!!!!

She is really going there on this album, it seems. I like how she said it's from so many different perspectives of love and not just the typical one we're used to. This much is obvious
:pdfffg

rosone1

Definitely in my Top 5.

Demm_

Like This is GOLD.
i love good adlibs and the way she went off....

Hotfuzz07

Yes for "Like This" praise !!! Such an underrated track ! That bassline is sick. And the way she rode that beat;  :ohwow:

The bridge >>>>>

It's definitely one of my favorite Brandy songs.

I hated how it was all about Ashanti and her decent songs (at best) in 2002 while Brandy delivered excellent r&b jams such as this one and "When You Touch Me".