#SurvivingCardiB goes viral and survivors step forward

Started by fedswatchin, March 24, 2019, 10:59:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Sinpool

fedswatchin

fedswatchin

also, waiting for the gorls with morals to step in here cause ch! This current display of trash enthusiasts is offensive

Vonc2002

I love a transparent, REAL ass girl.  The way she OWNS and openly discusses her mess>>>>>>>>>>
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Quote from: Life is Strange on March 24, 2019, 11:07:15 AM
I definitely don't agree with this
see

You're already over the 1st hump, admitting you see a problem. I'm proud :stressed:

Now let's start weaning you off this dragon mask ass ho's music

GLOCK

Vonc2002

GLOCK

The fact that men have been using this method for centuries but u girls wanna act outraged over this 

cndndnnd

steal it and kill it Cardi 

fedswatchin

So it's ok to drug ppl now? And y'all defense is that men are trash and since they do it, it's cool :dead:

Having morals & being see thru about THAT >>>>>>>>>

Vonc2002