Trust is such a well written song

Started by Ma Lo, August 12, 2018, 12:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on August 12, 2018, 07:14:16 PM
Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on August 12, 2018, 07:10:58 PM
Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on August 12, 2018, 07:08:07 PM
Vonc is a known hater ,..that even shades Brandy... the woman who pretty much owns this board.. I don't take him serious

And hes nothing but bullet dodging fake black trash for that
stfu
hbjhggb
!!

GLOCK

Yeah this song was weak
Haven?t heard it since Keyshia got lashed at the EBT awards

Checkmate Burruss

I love this song! Her lashing Keyshia at the awards set up her up well before the Still Standing show and era began.
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 12, 2018, 07:21:51 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on August 12, 2018, 07:17:26 PM
Quote from: The Serpent & The Rainbow on August 12, 2018, 07:15:15 PM
Jay wtf

Gvvvvv

:omgwatshappening:
Calling Brandy out for her antics isn?t hating at all. I don?t sugarcoat anything when it comes to Brandy or Toni when both of them are acting or sounding like a plum ass fool I call it out. I?m not going to be one of those fans who gets complacent
PERIOD! Ive given that girl too much time and money to sugarcoat shit. Ive paid the cost to voice my opinion. Take OFF that hobo wear, take that rope out yo head, and keep yo old ass of Twitter being simple.
!!!!! Acting a plum ass fool on Instagram and Princess still hates her but she keeps liking and commenting on every single picture that Princess posts and Princess pays her dust.  :plzstop: :plzstop:
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Vonc2002

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on August 12, 2018, 09:50:21 PM
Jay wtf

Gvvvvv

Calling Brandy out for her antics isn?t hating at all. I don?t sugarcoat anything when it comes to Brandy or Toni when both of them are acting or sounding like a plum ass fool I call it out. I?m not going to be one of those fans who gets complacent
PERIOD! Ive given that girl too much time and money to sugarcoat shit. Ive paid the cost to voice my opinion. Take OFF that hobo wear, take that rope out yo head, and keep yo old ass of Twitter being simple.
!!!!! Acting a plum ass fool on Instagram and Princess still hates her but she keeps liking and commenting on every single picture that Princess posts and Princess pays her dust.  :plzstop: :plzstop:
I actually kinda like this part. TORMENT that dummy bran lolz
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Jay wtf

Gvvvvv

the fact that shes monitoring her page is a ki

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

whatever

Nnn mon lashed her at the bet awards in a way this kind of brought mon back a little. She was riding the keyshia my bestie wave

Bran is a mess lol...always saying love you ray j and princess lol

Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on August 12, 2018, 09:53:32 PM
Jay wtf

Gvvvvv

the fact that shes monitoring her page is a ki
I?m talking about Brandy being on Princess?s page but the other way around. You get notifications when someone likes or comments on your pictures.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 12, 2018, 09:52:01 PM
Jay wtf

Gvvvvv

I actually kinda like this part. TORMENT that dummy bran lolz
Brandy is just dumb for that. The girl doesn?t use you, keep it the fuck moving.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

b7

Vonc is a known hater ,..that even shades Brandy... the woman who pretty much owns this board.. I don't take him serious
n

girl. you've said worse about that girl

please stop this

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on August 12, 2018, 10:30:22 PM
n

girl. you've said worse about that girl

please stop this
UGH! :oof:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Whew!

One of Keyshia's best tracks ever!

jtwoeleven

Whoever produced this track was def inspired by Brandy, I think.

I know it?s a stretch, but it sounds like a very distant cousin to...I ain?t gonna say, don?t wanna get lashed lol

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: jtwoeleven on August 12, 2018, 11:09:28 PM

I know it?s a stretch, but it sounds like a very distant cousin to...I ain?t gonna say, don?t wanna get lashed lol
angel in disguise lol?

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

jtwoeleven

Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on August 12, 2018, 11:11:54 PM
Quote from: jtwoeleven on August 12, 2018, 11:09:28 PM

angel in disguise lol?

Absolutely not. Lol