Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: glock on July 06, 2019, 11:07:44 AM
Do y'all ever wonder if y'all nut is sterile?

:stressed:

I want a kid but what if my mess doesn't really have any mess in it

hmph

is there a test for this? :uhh:

Yep they advertise these on ig

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: glock on July 06, 2019, 10:36:31 AM
Last night I had a moment where I really just said it's time to fully let Bran go ..
I've reached that level with Monica and now I have to fully do it with Bran..

as I enter my 30s.. it's time I approach these girls with the same regard they have for their careers.. in a hobby type way tbh..

purchasing all their mess and being disappointed when things don't add up or it doesn't seem like enough is exhausting

like reading that essence mess :melmel:

while I pray shes ok.. I hope she knows how finalizing this was for a lot of her fans

I just gotta learn to love all music like a casual listener .. it's time to let go and end this stanning shit once and for all..

for every girl but those are my main girls and if I do the work with them .. everything else will fall into place.

ch! I'm DONE

God is giving us this wake up call for a reason
Its time to focus on the purpose god has for you and to end unhealthy attachments and overextending urself for other peoples talents.....when u have lots of ur own to nurture

Different

Kurama

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on July 06, 2019, 08:13:34 PM
Quote from: glock on July 06, 2019, 10:36:31 AM
Last night I had a moment where I really just said it's time to fully let Bran go ..
I've reached that level with Monica and now I have to fully do it with Bran..

as I enter my 30s.. it's time I approach these girls with the same regard they have for their careers.. in a hobby type way tbh..

purchasing all their mess and being disappointed when things don't add up or it doesn't seem like enough is exhausting

like reading that essence mess :melmel:

while I pray shes ok.. I hope she knows how finalizing this was for a lot of her fans

I just gotta learn to love all music like a casual listener .. it's time to let go and end this stanning shit once and for all..

for every girl but those are my main girls and if I do the work with them .. everything else will fall into place.

ch! I'm DONE

God is giving us this wake up call for a reason
Its time to focus on the purpose god has for you and to end unhealthy attachments and overextending urself for other peoples talents.....when u have lots of ur own to nurture

Yes. Lew.

:flamebroiled:

MelMel

Kaeli.

Ugh going to a club tonight :udontlookok: 

MelMel

Boomz

July 07, 2019, 12:12:16 AM #2724 Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 12:13:51 AM by #FREEROCKY
Kinda the most convinced I've been. Wait Quee'

https://twitter.com/status/1147555349630615552

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

July 07, 2019, 12:15:21 AM #2727 Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 12:15:42 AM by 6God.
the way y'all lie. The movie wont be good

Boomz

Good or bad, won't be a Glitter at the box office

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Bey is horrible at this

This is not dc in atlanta

Different