I’m going to be real with y’all.. My thoughts on gay/black

Started by GLOCK, April 19, 2019, 05:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Get this girl tf OWT of here

ton

fedswatchin

I agree

This is the generation of those that say important shit but don't have any substance behind. 

I listen to Ariana's album and feel the same way. She gets very introspective in her lyrics but it never sounds like she means it. I never really feel it.

The gorls are jaded

ton

Quote from: Temper on April 19, 2019, 06:04:00 PM
I agree

This is the generation of those that say important shit but don't have any substance behind.

I listen to Ariana's album and feel the same way. She gets very introspective in her lyrics but it never sounds like she means it. I never really feel it.

The gorls are jaded
cccccvcccc

Queen definitely loved their dicks if nothing else

But I see what you're saying

GLOCK

I agree

The gorls are jaded
!!!!!

It has turned me off

fedswatchin

Quote from: Ton on April 19, 2019, 06:05:13 PM
I agree

The gorls are jaded
cccccvcccc

But I see her you're saying
vvcxcccc

Have you heard Ghostin? A gorgeous, thoughtful song. Her little pixie dust vocal sounds flawless on it but that raw, guttural emotion was lacking

I think technology advancements have taken a huge chunk of a lot of ppl's personalities. If you can get the info you need after a few clicks, that's gotta wear down on some kinda sensory motors in the synapses in the hemogloblin frontal lobe or whatever kinda psychological phrase I'm thinkin of

ton

Quote from: Temper on April 19, 2019, 06:09:01 PM
I agree

The gorls are jaded
cccccvcccc

vvcxcccc

Have you heard Ghostin? A gorgeous, thoughtful song. Her little pixie dust vocal sounds flawless on it but that raw, guttural emotion was lacking

I think technology advancements have taken a huge chunk of a lot of ppl's personalities. If you can get the info you need after a few clicks, that's gotta wear down on some kinda sensory motors in the synapses in the hemogloblin frontal lobe or whatever kinda psychological phrase I'm thinkin of
the song is beautiful
But I don't think it's genuine

The lyrics are weird

The girl talked about 2 men in one song  :uhh:

ton

And yes. Tech is ruining the girls

I didn't know kids in elementary have phones and Instagram :dead:

I'm glad my sister prohibits that shit for my nephews

GLOCK

Nnnnnnnn

i was thinking that same thing about ghosting wtffff
but I took some time to really listen and think 
we all deal with hurt differently 
so maybe that's her way of being vulnerable

because ch! 
It doesn't have that emotion and pain I'm use to 

yummy

As far as twitter is concerned, that place is pretty much a cesspool overran with fake woke niggas more interested in monetizing black trauma and politicizing every aspect of their lives than achieving any actual progress. I see the way some of those dickheads go out of their way to react to any and everything and then have the nerve to pat themselves on the back like they actually did something productive by "dragging" someone. If they're not too busy crowdfunding to pay their rent (because having an actual 9-5 makes too much sense), they're demanding the publications they freelance for to pay them for writing some half ass think piece NO ONE else is interested in reading. 

But, ya know, that's just my opinion or whatever.  :ermm:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Temper on April 19, 2019, 06:09:01 PM
I agree

The gorls are jaded
cccccvcccc

vvcxcccc

One of the best songs this decade!

:gorlonfire:

Cowgirl

ton

Quote from: animmai. on April 19, 2019, 06:14:04 PM
As far as twitter is concerned, that place is pretty much a cesspool overran with fake woke niggas more interested in monetizing black trauma and politicizing every aspect of their lives than achieving any actual progress.
!!

Twitter is disgusting :plzstop:

Cowgirl

All I'm saying is, what gives us the right to tell someone that they should or should not be included?