Are you afraid of being in a serious relationship?

Started by GLOCK, April 19, 2019, 08:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

A thread.

Time to be vulnerable girls

Are u afraid? Or are you 100% in the space that u can be successful in a rel'?

Scott.

April 19, 2019, 09:18:13 PM #1 Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 10:01:23 PM by Scott.
I'm very afraid. I've encountered so many bad ones and the guy I'm dating now is nothing like the others. Even his approach towards me was different. He makes time for me and it's never any excuses and he always keeps it 100.

I'm just not impressed at the same time because everything starts off good at the beginning until you find out the guy is a fuckboy like the rest. So it's like I REALLY like him, but on another foot, I'm waiting for him to fuck up. It's weird and crazy and it's a huge flaw of mine. At least I'm acknowledging it. I have true issues with EVERYONE.

GLOCK

Quote from: Scott. on April 19, 2019, 09:18:13 PM
I'm very afraid. I've encountered so many bad ones and the guy I'm dating now is nothing like the others. Even his approach towards me was different. He makes time for me and it's never any excuses and he always keeps it 100.

I'm just not impressed at the same time because everything starts off good at the beginning until you find out the guy is a fuckboy like the rest. So it's like I REALLY like him, but on another foot, I'm waiting for him to fuck up. It's weird and crazy and it's a huge flaw of mine. At least I'm acknowledging it. I have terrible issues with EVERYONE.
Damn bro
I pray u work through those trust issues.
I think it's very important to treat every person you encounter as a new person

Baggage can be so toxic for something new and fresh
If he shows u a different side than others has.. act off that. Treat him as such..

Can't walk around guarded
I'm learning that

...my little hiatus

im in nd outta one....well nvm i guess im in one
we go thru it evry now nd 'gain but tha good times rlly do outweight tha bad
learnin' sumone else is a huge task but if u rlly like them (not luv) like, u will be up for it

scary asl too

Sinpool

No

I want one.

But the guy I like live long distance and is an asshole.

Scott.

Quote from: Glock on April 19, 2019, 09:23:49 PM

I'm just not impressed at the same time because everything starts off good at the beginning until you find out the guy is a fuckboy like the rest. So it's like I REALLY like him, but on another foot, I'm waiting for him to fuck up. It's weird and crazy and it's a huge flaw of mine. At least I'm acknowledging it. I have terrible issues with EVERYONE.
Damn bro

If he shows u a different side than others has.. act off that. Treat him as such..

I'm learning that

Yeah, I'm very guarded. Like I have a wall up with everyone. Even here on this board which is why I come across a CERTAIN KINDA way that doesn't really represent my personality.

I have trust issues with everyone. Friends, family, and this man. You know what I mean? I've been hurt by many people over the last couple of years, so I keep a wall up and I can't bring myself to open up to people to let them see my heart. So I push people away purposely cause I don't want to be hurt by anyone.

But I've been to therapy and things of that nature, so I'm slowly getting better with that.

Ma Lo

MelMel

SLC

GLOCK

Quote from: Scott. on April 19, 2019, 10:00:44 PM
Quote from: Glock on April 19, 2019, 09:23:49 PM

Damn bro

I'm learning that

Yeah, I'm very guarded. Like I have a wall up with everyone. Even here on this board which is why I come across a CERTAIN KINDA way that doesn't really represent my personality.

I have trust issues with everyone. Friends, family, and this man. You know what I mean? I've been hurt by many people over the last couple of years, so I keep a wall up and I can't bring myself to open up to people to let them see my heart. So I push people away purposely cause I don't want to be hurt by anyone.

But I've been to therapy and things of that nature, so I'm slowly getting better with that.
im proud of ur progress and grateful that u found a way to let me in bby
:'(
Never shared any of our convos.. never would!

I think this guy deserves a fresh u

And if hurt and pain comes.. turn it into a song..
Turn it into a vlog

Find the art in ur pain

But until then.. enjoy him