Borderline has entered the Urban AC Recurrents Chart

Started by Rxxf, January 15, 2021, 03:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

Which means it is no longer charting on the "current" chart to reach a new peak. Brandy, sis. New single now. No excuses. Borderline peaked.

:wub:
BRANDY

whatever

I just thought to myself today she needs to release a new single....

Go with rather be and end the era.....

bby ddy

I think the era is over. Unless she has a few surprises up her sleeve. We'll see....

Summertime

No deluxe and no 3rd and 4th videos.  Say Something and Rather Be would have been the perfect last 2 singles for the B7 era. 

Harlem

Yes Rather Be & Say Something then Brandy move on!!!

I think she missed her peak w/ No Tomorrow... looking back she should've pushed/dropped that when the hype of the snippet came out

long-timeTheRoofFan

What if she drops "I AM MORE" as the next single to surprise everyone and really diversify the era.... I know she was really proud of it while working on it the last 25 years or however long she recorded B7 for.

and then maybe followed it up with "Rather Be" and then call it an Era.

ReVon

Quote from: long-timeBfan on January 15, 2021, 04:12:46 PM
What if she drops "I AM MORE" as the next single to surprise everyone and really diversify the era.... I know she was really proud of it while working on it the last 25 years or however long she recorded B7 for.

and then maybe followed it up with "Rather Be" and then call it an Era.

:kii: :kii: :kii: :dead: :dead: :dead:

FRANCE

Era is a wrap as far as Im concerned. Borderline (song and video) came out 6 months ago. Its time to move on to the new new. 

Micheal Watson

as much as I love borderline

I don't believe it generated enough buzz to carry her into a third single

even when all the promo, it really failed to make a considerable impact

maybe her teams called it quits, or perhaps it's cost prohibitive to release a third with video treatment?

long-timeTheRoofFan

If the era is over, I hope she gives us some one off singles to tide us over until the next project.

Rxxf

BRANDY