PrEP to Be Available for Free Even If You're Uninsured (Too late for Brandon)

Started by Kalifornia., December 03, 2019, 05:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eh...

Quote from: TellmeLies on December 03, 2019, 07:38:04 PM
QuoteUS experiencing most cases of gonorrhoea, chlamydia and syphilis in recorded history, new CDC report says

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/cdc-stds-gonorrhea-chlamydia-syphilis-a9148231.html?fbclid=IwAR2QD_0lGyJZgFeEEfDaOisBKacj6LqUk9zZLMsjordf-g4jAsxASXeOTG0

It's real out here. These faggots flying back and forth to Atlanta on a $100 round trip and leaving like it nothing. 

🤔 But Miami and new Orleans plus a few other cities has more new HIV diagnosis than Atlanta.

I'm only defending Atlanta bc I live here but I honestly don't care bc people here are nasty
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Kalifornia.

MelMel

Quote from: Darius in the Grave. on December 03, 2019, 06:30:26 PM
Well... babe. People have to make that medicine. :disgusted:  I really dont get the concept of people thinking medicine should be free. No shade.

it just confuses me. Thats someones job
but the prices don't have to be exorbitantly high though where people can't afford to take it.  :disgusted:

MelMel

Quote from: Kalifornia. on December 03, 2019, 07:49:58 PM
Lawd this drunk girl can't even read English now
you don't need "and" after Baph, crack-headed ass ho

SHIT

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: Eh... on December 03, 2019, 07:06:37 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on December 03, 2019, 06:18:51 PM
Doubt I'll ever use this because i still have questions about it, but this is great. It should have always been free  :dead:

America is so fucking greedy, it's disgusting

Lol it's been around for almost 15 years as a medicine if you have questions there are probably answers... There are gonna be side effects like every other drug has and some people will experience the side effects while some won't experience any. Not saying you should get on it but it is an option for people who are promiscuous or that is dating a person who is hiv positive. Just an extra layer of protection.

I just don't get why people think it is like a wall that will completely protect you from getting infected with HIV.. it just lowers the risk not eliminate the risk 🤦🏾‍♂️
!!!!!
It's been around for a very long time
Just the method of taking it has changed

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

There must be something sketchy about this pill if the Trump administration wants to push it.

BAPHOMET.

MelMel

I know this whore from the worst borough in NYC ain't talking about me

MelMel

#Mu7

PREP is not without consequences. There are many of you who will rush into say I am on PREP and I am fine BUT most of you are still in your 20s; if you decide to take this medicine let's say until your 40s you will likely see the side effects that we see in many of our HIV patients on Truvada for long term.

I still think this is better than nothing. It's nice that they are doing this; these medications take a lot of manpower and research to get approved and I think they should be compensated appropriately.