OFFICIAL Brandy "B7" Tracklist

Started by FRANCE, June 11, 2020, 09:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

I have a feeling lucid dreams is gonna be a focus type mess and I'm gonna lose it 

Lazarus

RAY7

Quote from: TriBeCa on June 12, 2020, 12:50:20 PM
According to UrbanBridges, "Freedom Rings" will be a bonus track. Not too hype about it being included on B7, but maybe it'll help the album chart higher with the streams it received.
YES I like that vocal IDC what anybody says

Young

Quote from: 89 on June 12, 2020, 12:55:01 PM
Quote from: TriBeCa on June 12, 2020, 12:50:20 PM
According to UrbanBridges, "Freedom Rings" will be a bonus track. Not too hype about it being included on B7, but maybe it'll help the album chart higher with the streams it received.
YES I like that vocal IDC what anybody says

She snapped, vocally

Period

FRANCE

FR is not my fave Brandy vocal. She was hoarse as hell that day. And the song is meh. If she ever...

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: FRANCE on June 12, 2020, 01:10:54 PM
FR is not my fave Brandy vocal. She was hoarse as hell that day. And the song is meh. If she ever...
RU serious she draggged vocally, the small bit of hoarseness fits the song. I don't want it on the album, I want a new song but I don't see how anyone can be a Brandy fan and not love the personal message of that song.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: KippsHusband on June 12, 2020, 01:28:13 PM
RU serious she draggged vocally, the small bit of hoarseness fits the song. I don't want it on the album, I want a new song but I don't see how anyone can be a Brandy fan and not love the personal message of that song.

It's a great vocal. I do prefer the more mellow Brandy though.

FRANCE

Quote from: KippsHusband on June 12, 2020, 01:28:13 PM
m
listen, brandy has about 10 different tones. the tone on freedom rings, wasnt a fan of it. and nobody said anything about the message. vocally, i would compare her approach to beggin and pleadin, but her B&P vocal sounded more polished. thats MY opinion.

Le Champ

I don't see the point of adding songs that we already have as bonus tracks, but if it'll help towards sales, then I'm here for it.

Harlem

Quote from: whatever on June 12, 2020, 12:41:26 PM
I want Isaiah Seret to direct borderline..I think he could bring something out of Bran

I honestly wrote a treatment to another song that I think would be perfect for this.....

Yes! This is dope too!

Harlem

I do not want Freedom Rings on this album. It should stay how it was meant to be...

I'm already side eyeing Love Again on the track list but I love the song & it had bigger success so I get it

REALucid

Used to write our names in car fog

Le Champ

Quote from: KippDaddy on June 12, 2020, 01:58:42 PM
Quote from: Lee on June 12, 2020, 01:53:13 PM
I don't see the point of adding songs that we already have as bonus tracks, but if it'll help towards sales, then I'm here for it.

Lol.  Then u do see the point lol

Let me rephrase:
I'm not a fan of adding songs that we already have*

FRANCE

Im fine with Love Again. Its a great record and some ppl havent actually hrd the song as yet. And if it fits into the whole sound of the album with DJ Camper's other productions, all the better. Its a Grammy nominated song, so having the song on the album will also help the album's chances of securing another grammy nom.