OFFICIAL Brandy "B7" Tracklist

Started by FRANCE, June 11, 2020, 09:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bish

June 12, 2020, 09:18:29 PM #300 Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 09:20:45 PM by Bish
Quote from: RIGs on June 12, 2020, 09:11:00 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on June 12, 2020, 09:09:15 PM
Rig

any word on if that version Camper played on IG live is the final one for "Borderline'?  :mmyulost:
He has never shared borderline

that was 'saving all my love'

Borderline is a hard ass knock and DARK song

:plzstop:

we haven't heard shit yet
Brandy did sing Borderline during an IG live interview and it sounded good!!

It sounded like it had a country twang and I wonder if Borderline is the song Camper played with the guitar instrumental that sounded country.

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: RIGs on June 12, 2020, 09:17:12 PM
Most of these songs have never ever been shared on her page or anywhere online

That's what excites me. Not a single snippet

:ohwow:

:plzstop: :plzstop:

Kaeli.

Quote from: RIGs on June 12, 2020, 09:14:48 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on June 12, 2020, 09:11:51 PM
oh ok thanks

cus i was finna say

sdsdsdsdsdsdsd even if u dont fuck with that one, NONE of these songs share the same vibe or
arrangement

they really really explored some wild shit and even kept herself restrained in some ways like on Oceans
fdsafdsaf

i'm gonna take your word for it hon

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Harlem on June 12, 2020, 02:02:32 PM
I do not want Freedom Rings on this album. It should stay how it was meant to be...

I'm already side eyeing Love Again on the track list but I love the song & it had bigger success so I get it
!!
I mean while they are at it go ahead and throw beggin and pleading on there  :dead:

Heated🔥

i need "melancholy" as a bonus track.
:ohwow:

b7

Quote from: Bish on June 12, 2020, 09:18:29 PM
Quote from: RIGs on June 12, 2020, 09:11:00 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on June 12, 2020, 09:09:15 PM
Rig

any word on if that version Camper played on IG live is the final one for "Borderline'?  :mmyulost:
He has never shared borderline

that was 'saving all my love'

Borderline is a hard ass knock and DARK song

:plzstop:

we haven't heard shit yet
Brandy did sing Borderline during an IG live interview and it sounded good!!

It sounded like it had a country twang and I wonder if Borderline is the song Camper played with the guitar instrumental that sounded country.
No!  thats not it

Borderline is darker and knocks harder.  Everything they've ever shared from that song were just bits and pieces of it. Random harmonies and no lead vocals.  They've never shared how it really sounds

It's unlike anything she's ever done honestly. I've only heard some backgrounds things so i haven't heard the actual song yet my damn self, to be clear. I just know it's sound, if that makes any sense.

Heated🔥

she did sing a piece of it on IG Live.

b7

Quote from: Babyface on June 12, 2020, 09:28:31 PM
she did but she sang the harmony that sounds super pretty

It's all very misleading dnndnf Borderline is not a cutesy song

b7

June 12, 2020, 09:33:20 PM #308 Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 09:33:39 PM by RIGs
And @ Bish

i did catch that country twang In the acapella she did in the interview. I love when she does that in general :kii:   she can sing anything so I'd be down for her to explore that on her next project

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: RIGs on June 12, 2020, 09:32:05 PM
Quote from: Babyface on June 12, 2020, 09:28:31 PM
she did but she sang the harmony that sounds super pretty

It's all very misleading dnndnf Borderline is not a cutesy song

What about the "feel what I feel, and my feelings don't lie, that's why I cry, cry, cry, need to heal" a capella she sang on IG a year or two back. Was that the melody?

FRANCE

I know one of the last interviews she did, she stated she and her team are tryna figure out how they can shoot music video(s). Hope everything is getting worked out successfully. 

Bish

Quote from: RIGs on June 12, 2020, 09:33:20 PM
And @ Bish

i did catch that country twang In the acapella she did in the interview. I love when she does that in general :kii:   she can sing anything so I'd be down for her to explore that on her next project
I loved it! And I assumed she was exploring that sound on the album when she said in the global grind interview she wanted to do a country album.

What song is the guitar instrumental that  Camper played from?

Andthecategoryis...

From them little studio snippets I knew that Neptune's track sounded a damn mess, I'm good just give me an ole nasty storyline and vocals
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: FRANCE on June 12, 2020, 08:00:20 PM
And for the ppl that be talkin about her using the word "retarded"...um, she's a ment girl. Borderline, Savin All My Love and a song called Biploar. She's clearly droppin hints about her mental health. I dont mind it one bit, coming from HER.

What's the connection  :plzstop: She's not mentally retarded

CREAM.

Quote from: FRANCE on June 12, 2020, 08:00:20 PM
And for the ppl that be talkin about her using the word "retarded"...um, she's a ment girl. Borderline, Savin All My Love and a song called Biploar. She's clearly droppin hints about her mental health. I dont mind it one bit, coming from HER.
n :uhh: