M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

HUGO

Quote from: Harlem on January 14, 2019, 08:25:32 PM
Quote from: HUGO on January 14, 2019, 08:17:00 PM
She gives you ghetto fab looks downe

I live

[instagram]

!!!!!

She fuckin gets IT!!!!
:gorlonfire:

Sis wont have a lick of  music out but will slay a fit and keep herself somewhat relevant on social media...if only ...you know who...

Harlem

Quote from: HUGO on January 14, 2019, 08:27:29 PM

I live

[instagram]

!!!!!

She fuckin gets IT!!!!

Sis wont have a lick of  music out but will slay a fit and keep herself somewhat relevant on social media...if only ...you know who...

Exactly! And I don?t even want to get into good sis, she don?t like to play dress up unless a budget or era involve smh

HUGO

Quote from: Harlem on January 14, 2019, 08:36:24 PM

I live

[instagram]

!!!!!

She fuckin gets IT!!!!

Exactly! And I don?t even want to get into good sis, she don?t like to play dress up unless a budget or era involve smh

!!!! I Honestly dont even believe she doesnt like to ?play dress up?. You can tell
she be feelin herself when shes dolled up. Like sis, times have changed. Get with the damn program

b7

Harlem

Quote from: HUGO on January 14, 2019, 08:45:19 PM
Quote from: Harlem on January 14, 2019, 08:36:24 PM

I live

[instagram]

!!!!!

She fuckin gets IT!!!!

!!!! I Honestly dont even believe she doesnt like to ?play dress up?. You can tell
she be feelin herself when shes dolled up. Like sis, times have changed. Get with the damn program

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me not fume b/c she?s so exotically beautiful and she doesn?t like to remind the world
:stressed:

TheletterJ

Afrodisiac15

January 14, 2019, 09:02:08 PM #8603 Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 09:04:15 PM by Afrodisiac15
Meh, Monica dresses nice but what else? She dropped a single that didn?t accompany a video and probably won?t for another month or two. Same failing formula, Brandy is on a prime time television show, Boss! Not an extra on T.I Family and Friends. I?d rather Bran not release until a video is shot..We?ve  been waiting this long a few more months won?t kill you..

b7

just praise Monica, guys. shit. she?s doing well

Checkmate Burruss

Love R&B Evangelist Brown. Commitment is a SERMON!!! :blessed:
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Checkmate Burruss

honestly, I think the first half of February would be good to drop a video. 1 or 2 weeks leading up to Valentine's Day.

I wish I personally knew someone in her camp.
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Vonc2002

Just listened to commitment and it's kinda meh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw