Aww Moesha reunited with Frank and Dee tonight

Started by b7, December 02, 2019, 12:42:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

It's nice to see Brandy out, and with her long time collaborators in Acting and Music. I can't wait to hear what her and Diane Warren have been cooking up for the new album, as well as the DW tribute performance coming up soon.

:wub:

b7

Quote from: long-timeBfan on December 02, 2019, 01:19:58 PM
It's nice to see Brandy out, and with her long time collaborators in Acting and Music. I can't wait to hear what her and Diane Warren have been cooking up for the new album, as well as the DW tribute performance coming up soon.

i don't think she's really done anything with Diane other than rough drafts of songs, but idk for sure

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: 1RIG on December 02, 2019, 01:27:29 PM

i don't think she's really done anything with Diane other than rough drafts of songs, but idk for sure

Diane was in the studio the day Brandy Ray J Justin Timberlake and The Neptunes were all together. I'm hoping she was writing on whatever they created that day.

M-Rocka

Quote from: long-timeBfan on December 02, 2019, 01:28:25 PM

Diane was in the studio the day Brandy Ray J Justin Timberlake and The Neptunes were all together. I'm hoping she was writing on whatever they created that day.
Let's hope it doesn't get scrapped at the 11th hour.

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 02, 2019, 01:29:51 PM

Let's hope it doesn't get scrapped at the 11th hour.

It could be one of the greatest songs of all time  :wub:

This is the A-team for sure!

b7

Brandy and Kaydence were for sure

b7