Did y’all watch the Salt Lake City girls?

Started by Scott., November 12, 2020, 02:29:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Cowboy Nine

It was mess right out of the gate.

:dead:

Mary, her bad wigs and bad fashions >>>>

When she said that Jen's aunt should have drank more water mmdamdamamsas

I like Jen too. Thirsty self.

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine. on November 12, 2020, 07:34:52 AM
When she said that Jen's aunt should have drank more water mmdamdamamsas
NXNXBNBNBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

I don't want you to do about your aunt, her legs are gone :uhh:

Plastic.

There's some incest going on?

Yea imma pass  :uhh:

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowgirl

Quote from: Plastic on November 12, 2020, 08:16:51 AM
There's some incest going on?

Yea imma pass  :uhh:
She's black, her grandmother requested it, and she's a pastor who looks like she scams. You have to watch.

FRANCE

Just watched. A mess. I was Mormon in my late teens into my early 20s and SLC is a place I know quite well, so that even makes watching this all the more better. So far, I like Jen a lot. Pentecostal queen is about to shake shit up. :kii: 

The way the show looks expensive and not as cheap as RHOA. Thats the only other franchise I watch so can only compare it to that 1. 

Vonc2002

I really just don't be into these white girl franchises. Maybe I'll check this one out since its at the very beginning 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 12, 2020, 09:44:07 AM
I really just don't be into these white girl franchises. Maybe I'll check this one out since its at the very beginning
2 of them are not white

FRANCE

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 12, 2020, 09:44:07 AM

Yeah same. I'm only getting into SLC because of my Mormon roots and also because religious folk can be the most shadiest bitches.

M-Rocka

I'm gonna check them out later, judging by the clips that I saw on IG these bitches seem messy. I'm here for it.