Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Rumor has it that WWE is trying to get Tessa Blanchard now that she's no longer with Impact.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

charlie.

August 02, 2020, 04:54:30 PM #5686 Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 04:55:34 PM by ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lucid Dreams on July 29, 2020, 06:21:57 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on July 28, 2020, 09:25:41 PM
Quote from: Fuck it! on July 28, 2020, 11:46:45 AM
Oh Sasha is the new RAW Women's Champion. That finish was stupid as fuck. Wait until Friday, Sasha and Barely better hide because Asuka is gonna get both of them. Rumor has it that Asuka is going to turn heel. Not sure how true it is.
Gorl, I was waiting on you all day to discuss this. As much as I stan for quee' this is not the right moment to take that title. I really wanted them to build Asuka vs Butch VanDyke.

They need to stop turning her heel. Keep Sasha heel and give Barely surgery on her face so she can look someone ok on the eyes. Over Scappy Dappy Doo.
Asuka was a better heel especially when she was in the indies. I wanted them to build Asuka vs Shayna too. That's one match up I really wanted to see because both of them have that aggressive style of wrestling. But I have a strong feeling that Vince will never break Sasha and BARKley up. smh
!!!!!!!

It's like the moment you're waiting for them to pull the trigger and then nothing. :udontlookok:

I do want to see Asuka & VanDyke grow into a killer feud. Hopefully Vince don't fuck it up with his ego and senile ways.

charlie.

August 02, 2020, 07:39:55 PM #5690 Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 07:40:30 PM by ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ.
Quote from: M-Rocka on August 02, 2020, 05:01:37 PM
Quote from: Bella. on July 29, 2020, 10:19:13 PM
BITCH, Cameron just debuted on AEW
:plzstop:
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbn

Wtf

fkskjfl;djf

she looks the exact same.

ugh
:plzstop: she's so pretty.

I wonder how she'll do in the ring & how they'll use her.
:howfestive:

charlie.

Cameron had Trinity on her podcast! Funkadactyles reunion a bit! fkjkfdffgf;lskdfl;d

Also, Cameron said she's NOT with AEW. She's a free agent.

bih! if she returns to WWE & teams with QUEEN.
:stressed:

Kaeli.

pCj

M-Rocka

charlie.

August 15, 2020, 05:33:31 PM #5697 Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 05:33:46 PM by ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ.
fdssddff

they did her dirty with that one. :plzstop:

her matrix gimmick >>>>>>>

pCj

Quote from: M-Rocka on August 19, 2020, 12:19:43 PM

Mandy, hun.. :uhh:
n

I know we're in the "Anti-Diva! Body Pos'! Love the skin you're in!" era, but they couldn't help sis by photoshopping ha backroll out? :uhh: