Janet Hubert Has Words For Trump; She’ll Be Getting The Vaccine

Started by M-Rocka, January 19, 2021, 11:54:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

finish ha.

[;s]lp,kmo[sc

not a child molester

when did that mess get thrown into the pot?

Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

The Brandy Barbie

He was accused by a girl who claims she was at Jeffrey Epstein's house party when she was 13. You didn't hear that? That came out when he was running for President in 2016. 

finish ha.

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on January 19, 2021, 01:01:48 PM
He was accused by a girl who claims she was at Jeffrey Epstein's house party when she was 13. You didn't hear that? That came out when he was running for President in 2016.
/'.[],;pk[mojpnihobugiyvfutcdry

no

i was probably twerking in the rib shack when that hit the news
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Cowgirl

Quote from: three kings on January 19, 2021, 01:29:11 PM

no

mcmxmxnxnxnx

You don't remember Epstein committed "suicide" when the heat started to rise for Trump?

finish ha.

Quote from: TinaSnow on January 19, 2021, 01:31:29 PM
Quote from: three kings on January 19, 2021, 01:29:11 PM

no

mcmxmxnxnxnx

You don't remember Epstein committed "suicide" when the heat started to rise for Trump?
yeh i def remember the epstein mess as a whole