2012 Brandy VZ 2020 Brandy

Started by demitri.petty, June 17, 2021, 08:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

demitri.petty

I think 2020 was the REAL comeback!!!

Summertime

I agree, and this year has been good for her too. 

The biggest book to me so far is the Disney song.  I really hope she signed or will sign a voiceover and acting deal with them.

Kween tagged the Disney pages on IG on her compilation of her weekend pics the other day, so hopefully they have plans to get Kwee on board for future movies.

demitri.petty

Like 2/11 was cute but all the things she's been doing since dropping during a PANDEMIC is amazing. It's like I think the world needed to stop just to appreciate Brandy's contribution to the entire world 

Young

Oh yeah this comeback has been epic

demitri.petty

demitri.petty

June 17, 2021, 08:24:09 PM #5 Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 08:25:33 PM by demitri.petty
this moment had me so proud. It's not the standout but I'm just on a Brandy binge today

demitri.petty

June 17, 2021, 08:46:54 PM #6 Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 08:47:43 PM by demitri.petty

Brandy was holding Ray down, even playing along like it was her jewelry. BLM ✊🏿

Ma Lo

This past year has been incredible but I want more ..I know that might be asking too much for a 90's artist ..but it is what it is ....and I think she can do more. 

Vonc2002

I agree. I prefer this comeback 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Harlem

Quote from: The Night King on June 17, 2021, 09:13:42 PM
This past year has been incredible but I want more ..I know that might be asking too much for a 90's artist ..but it is what it is ....and I think she can do more.

!!!!!!!!

I just want her to do more visually now that she's got her image back... like drop some sickening visuals for Starting Now & Rather Be, continue the photoshoots

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Superstar Brandy on June 17, 2021, 08:19:03 PM
I agree, and this year has been good for her too. 

The biggest book to me so far is the Disney song.  I really hope she signed or will sign a voiceover and acting deal with them.

Kween tagged the Disney pages on IG on her compilation of her weekend pics the other day, so hopefully they have plans to get Kwee on board for future movies.

Yeah, THIS year has been great but let's not conflate it wth B7 era cause she doesn't even talk about it anymore.

Harlem

Now I will always say 2012 was Brandy's confidence comeback! She came back to compete and to demand respect as a singer and performer... so that was very dope to experience in real time

demitri.petty

Quote from: Harlem on June 18, 2021, 08:59:33 AM
Now I will always say 2012 was Brandy's confidence comeback! She came back to compete and to demand respect as a singer and performer... so that was very dope to experience in real time

Yeah that's true. But B7 just felt like her legendary status was cemented. Like she was constantly getting flowers and it genuinely seemed like she was comfortable in her skin and wasn't trying to prove anything bc she doesn't have too. She was already a legend by 2/11 but the world wasn't acknowledging it