Kenneth Petty’s rape victim speaks on The Real.

Started by Plastic., September 21, 2021, 03:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Quote from: Troye on September 22, 2021, 10:31:19 AM
this dummy girl shoulda taken the load of cum kenny gave her and the 500 k nicki offered and ran off into the sunset.  now she aint gonna get shit watch

:uhh:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: plastic on September 22, 2021, 10:39:05 AM
i think she's speaking out bc they've been harassing her trying to get her to recant her statement

not sure why ppl are excluding this part

:diddraispoot:
:plzstop:

Dr Naomi Campbell

fdasfas I don't know what's more embarrasing this 500k or the fact she offered money at all to protect this rapist.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: plastic on September 22, 2021, 10:39:05 AM
i think she's speaking out bc they've been harassing her trying to get her to recant her statement

not sure why ppl are excluding this part

:diddraispoot:
because it doesn't fit the Barbz narrative

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Lucid Salvatore

Quote from: Jonovan on September 21, 2021, 10:37:08 PM
This might work in their favor sadly if people poke holes in her story

Omg I was just about to say this.

This bitch is dumb as hell for going on a promo tour before the verdict. If she was smart, she would've done the promo tour after the verdict, which would've guaranteed her some coin.

Now when she inevitably loses the lawsuit, she's gonna get no money and the gorls won't ask for more interviews because she's already done the interviews. Eediat gyal.

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on September 22, 2021, 10:41:21 AM
fdasfas I don't know what's more embarrasing this 500k or the fact she offered money at all to protect this rapist.
But she was just "wrongly standing by her husband". Nothing more. :calmdownsis:

Nonchalantboi

this dummy girl shoulda taken the load of cum kenny gave her and the 500 k nicki offered and ran off into the sunset.  now she aint gonna get shit watch

Are you endorsing rape? Cause ummm you sound angry that she's using her voice. She stated they that Nicki ppl threatened her and shit  . Why should take the money? Are you aware the psychological effect of being rape does to a person? :shook:

🔥🔥🔥

shante smith

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on September 22, 2021, 10:56:21 AM
Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on September 22, 2021, 10:41:21 AM
But she was just "wrongly standing by her husband". Nothing more. :calmdownsis:
Emphasis on wrongly

How she's handling it is clearly wrong

If she were simply standing by him silently that would be different . But what she's done isn't right

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

shante smith

Quote from: Nonchalantboi on September 22, 2021, 10:59:58 AM

Are you endorsing rape?
F
F
C
Fm
F
F

F
C
C

C

C

FRANCE

Taking the money would be dumb for her to do. If she did, I can def see Nicki saying that "She def was lying cause she took money. If it was me, theres no type of money anyone can offer me to violate myself like that". Not only that, but if she did accept it and say it was all a lie, wouldn't that lead to her being charged for lying about that too? Queen aint no fuckn dummy.