When Brandy finally drops new music

Started by Afrodisiac15, October 11, 2017, 08:18:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Afrodisiac15

October 11, 2017, 08:18:34 AM Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 08:20:06 AM by Afrodisiac15
Should be easy to push sis close to 100,000 first week with streaming...She deserves a certification this time and now with streaming it can totally be done. She's overdue her Billboard #1 album.

wizzy

Bran will be 75 & he'll still be like

Brandy cans collab with a hot new producer. why wont tht happen guys? Guys?! surely she can work with a rapper and create new single! make it happen! it is about times!

Gilgamesh.

Nothing is "easy". If it was, Brandy's career would be in a much better position.

Afrodisiac15

It is easy if all you negative fags put your money where your mouth is?????

demitri.petty

I mean a streaming party could def help.... me and some rebels did it for k Michelle and it got her in the top 5... so I mean the question is how loyal are all of you narcissists?

wizzy

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on October 11, 2017, 08:47:51 AM
It is easy if all you negative fags put your money where your mouth is?????
oh shit?????????

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 11, 2017, 08:46:37 AM
Nothing is "easy". If it was, Brandy's career would be in a much better position.

I think it's easier than we think. brandy is the only reason she is where she is at career wise.

HUGO

Idk I got tired of buying two eleven. Some of y?all weren?t buying

:whogonbook:

Aalumeci.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Afrodisiac15 on October 11, 2017, 08:18:34 AM
Should be easy to push sis close to 100,000 first week with streaming...She deserves a certification this time and now with streaming it can totally be done. She's overdue her Billboard #1 album.
;